Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Dog Has No Nose.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Down

Author Topic: Huntington Utah  (Read 35253 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #165 on: May 03, 2006, 08:21:34 pm »

Aw jeez isn't my avatar already hairy enough for a girl?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #166 on: May 03, 2006, 08:46:03 pm »

OH MY GOD
so now I realize that I do connect people's avatars with my idea of how they look
and suddenly I am surrounded by hairy guys.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #167 on: May 03, 2006, 08:50:45 pm »

OH MY GOD
so now I realize that I do connect people's avatars with my idea of how they look
and suddenly I am surrounded by hairy guys.

Awesome! Some people might very possibly think I look like Iggy Pop! That is so awesome!

Whenever you post, I always imagine the duck in your picture speaking in a very quiet voice. like so.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #168 on: May 03, 2006, 09:34:26 pm »

Mine already had a mustache.. so I just you know.. added more.

In my mind this is Scandinavian Lyle.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #169 on: May 03, 2006, 09:41:21 pm »

In my mind this is Scandinavian Lyle.

You mean Ljyle Ljylesson?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #170 on: May 03, 2006, 09:45:11 pm »

You mean Ljyle Ljylesson?

Hell Yes I mean Ljyle Ljylesson! 

All sittin' in a cabin drinking very black coffee.
All staring off and smoking unfiltered cigarettes.
All lamenting.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 09:48:37 pm by misterqueue »
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #171 on: May 03, 2006, 09:52:03 pm »

Well, since the Firestarter Kid Icon didn't have an upper lip of any sort, I dug up Milkman Dan and waxed his curls.

Of course, in a week when we all get bored and change our icons again this thread will make no sense.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #172 on: May 04, 2006, 01:56:28 am »

As if a ribcage made of veins with a pair of googly eyes wasn't disturbing enough...

Moustache courtesy of F. W. Nietzsche.
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #173 on: May 04, 2006, 02:01:51 am »

No Roger! Nooooo!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #174 on: May 04, 2006, 03:26:09 am »

What, did I misspell Nietzsche?
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #175 on: May 04, 2006, 03:54:09 am »

Side Show's cat needs to get some whiskers.  Ooh, double entendre.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #176 on: May 04, 2006, 04:31:24 am »

Paul, you asked me to make you an avatar with you having a handlebar mustache, and now you're not using it?

WTF?  I worked hard on this:



V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #177 on: May 04, 2006, 04:56:22 am »

Holy crap Roger you win disturbing avatar FOREVER

HOLY JESUS

Anyway, in honor of this I've Painted a crappy little Snidely Whiplash 'stache on my angry eyeball. I hope this will please.
Logged

swinehund

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 140
  • you cannot defeat me, I wear the mask of vulcan
    • View Profile
    • blaagh
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #178 on: May 04, 2006, 05:57:08 am »

Anyway, in honor of this I've Painted a crappy little Snidely Whiplash 'stache on my angry eyeball. I hope this will please.

All this time I thought it was a coffee cup on a saucer. Wow.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #179 on: May 04, 2006, 06:13:47 am »

I thought it was a cartoon dog screaming to the sky as viewed from above.
I'm serious.

And roger's mustache placed on something that shouldn't even have one is indeed Epic.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Up