Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris Onstad does not wear makeup. Life hasn't given him any funny ideas about who he is.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: TAB(?)  (Read 21319 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: TAB(?)
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2006, 12:51:28 am »

Dude you're gonna be in Price?  I kno(e)w people there.

I don't know the area well, but up in the Utah and Salt Lake Valleys there is good Mexican food.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: TAB(?)
« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2006, 01:08:28 am »

Dude, there are like 4 mexicans in Utah.  That's ok, Mexican Food made me the man I am (Fat, it made me fat).

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: TAB(?)
« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2006, 01:16:23 am »

Dude, there are like 4 mexicans in Utah.  That's ok, Mexican Food made me the man I am (Fat, it made me fat).


No, there are 4 black people in Utah.  The hispanic population is probably well over 10% of the total population.  It was like 9% in 2000.  It's the only minority we got.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: TAB(?)
« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2006, 01:20:43 am »

That looks like a Calexico Car.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: TAB(?)
« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2006, 03:00:03 am »

Yes it is.  It was originally meant to be my avatar, but I couldn't find it, and I couldn't find it when I imagegoogled it.  But, now I've found it.

Is this OK side_show?
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: TAB(?)
« Reply #65 on: January 27, 2006, 03:57:06 am »

On the subject of "vile beverages I tried for inexplicable reasons":

Today, at the collegge juice bar, I got something called "Jammin' Juice Ginger Party." It claimed to be a Caribbean-style pineapple/ginger mix, with "sweet spices." I was curious, so I went for it... and HOLY SHIT. Yes, Virginia, pineapple and ginger mix exactly as poorly as you'd think! I passed it around tonight, and I got several very precious reactions from friends:

Friend 1: "Oh my God, it smells like antiseptic. Like a bad Chinese grocery store!"
Friend 2: "It smells like a dog!"
Friend 1: "... none of these things smell anything like each other."

Anyway, if you like beverages that suck, I recommend it highly. I took one swig and the taste stayed in my mouth for 20 goddamn minutes. Eegah.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: TAB(?)
« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2006, 05:01:17 am »

Yes it is.  It was originally meant to be my avatar, but I couldn't find it, and I couldn't find it when I imagegoogled it.  But, now I've found it.

Is this OK side_show?

Yes.  Two tits up.  And a can, a tiny can, - your 40th can - of soda!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: TAB(?)
« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2006, 05:14:24 am »

Yes.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: TAB(?)
« Reply #68 on: January 28, 2006, 05:46:02 am »

I choose to believe that 1 tiny can = 1oz. Therefore you now have the equivilent of a 40 of Dr Pepper.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: TAB(?)
« Reply #69 on: January 28, 2006, 08:11:50 am »

If we had tiny cans since the inception of the board I'm sure Cort would have a lot more cans than he has now, given that he is our go-to guy for remembering things and providing links.

I mean, hell, we even call the transitive verb "to looksomething up and post a link to it" to CortJstr or just CJ it.

Like "Could someone CJ the strip where Ray said he wanted to get his sugar balls on?"

I should just shoot 1000 cans your way, my good man.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: TAB(?)
« Reply #70 on: January 28, 2006, 09:35:30 am »

I mean, hell, we even call the transitive verb "to looksomething up and post a link to it" to CortJstr or just CJ it.

Like "Could someone CJ the strip where Ray said he wanted to get his sugar balls on?"

yeah, that's worth something.

I should just shoot 1000 cans your way, my good man.

What's holding you back?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: TAB(?)
« Reply #71 on: January 28, 2006, 03:23:00 pm »

One of the most disappointing things about Utah...OK, who am I kidding, it all sucks here.  But one thing that does suck is 40 oz. bottles of OE are only available in liquor stores.  You can find really shitty and weak stuff in 40 oz. bottles at gas stations and grocery stores, but if you wanna be gangsta, you can only do it between the hours of 10 AM and 10 PM (sometimes 7 PM), and never on Sundays, election days, and holidays.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: TAB(?)
« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2006, 03:32:02 pm »

You cannot be "gangsta" in Utah.  There are laws prohibiting it.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: TAB(?)
« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2006, 05:42:44 pm »

One of the most disappointing things about Utah...OK, who am I kidding, it all sucks here.

Oh wait, you actually reside in UTAH?  Will we be such as neighbors or whatnot?  This is encouraging news.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: TAB(?)
« Reply #74 on: January 28, 2006, 07:16:56 pm »

You cannot be "gangsta" in Utah.  There are laws prohibiting it.

Seriously. Not pronouncing the -er at the end of a word carries a $60 fine.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up