Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Note how white pepper, ground freshly into one's hand, makes it smell as though you've been rubbing your open palm around on a horse's anus.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello message-board, how are you?  (Read 14700 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Hello message-board, how are you?
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2006, 11:19:20 pm »

Well, read in your mind (or even out loud, if you must) however you want to. But I prefer it, as I use it on more than one messageboard.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Hello message-board, how are you?
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2006, 12:49:43 am »

Well, read in your mind (or even out loud, if you must) however you want to. But I prefer it, as I use it on more than one messageboard.

Shh!  Wombat may hear you.  She doesn't know that an entire cyberworld outside of Achewood and TOUAMB exists.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Hello message-board, how are you?
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2006, 01:24:08 am »

Sorry, I retract. The internet is indeed flat.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Hello message-board, how are you?
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2006, 03:02:02 am »

Le porcine Khaaaaaaan!

Bienvenu de la board non-officiel d'Achwood.

Tout de suite, tu est le singe que j'adore de giffle!  Bonne chance!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: Hello message-board, how are you?
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2006, 03:19:35 am »

Je pense que le mot que vous voulez est "gifle."  Mais, je pourrais avoir tort.
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Hello message-board, how are you?
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2006, 03:45:02 am »

A merde!  Oui, c'est une typo - "gifle," pas "giffle."  Je besoin de utiliser mon dictionnaire pour tout ca, parce que je parler francaise une petite peu temps-en-temp, mais le dernier temp j'ecrire en francaise et dans ecole.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Hello message-board, how are you?
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2006, 04:20:35 am »

Wow.  Despite it being almost 25 years since I had a French class, I could actually follow that.  Except for "gifle".
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Hello message-board, how are you?
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2006, 04:28:57 am »

I had a secret relationship with a girl from Paris in highschool, and that was a line I said to her once to make her laugh: "Tu est le singe que j'adore de gifle!"  (" You are the monkey I love to slap!")  It's always stuck in my mind for whatever reason.  I remember I had to say it to her a couple of times before she understood it with my Canadian accent, but when she did, she tossed her head back and laughed, and the image and the phrase just sticks in my mind.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Hello message-board, how are you?
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2006, 05:15:28 am »

I had a secret relationship with a girl from Paris in highschool

Is that the same time you became a furtive vegan?
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Re: Hello message-board, how are you?
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2006, 05:35:53 am »

Le poisson, le poisson, how I love le poisson, he he hee, haw haw haw.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Hello message-board, how are you?
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2006, 02:44:14 pm »

Is that the same time you became a furtive vegan?


No, these were very separate incidents.  I was single for the entire time I wasn't eating meat, which was during my university years (insert sausage or giraffe taco joke here).  I was already big time arty in highschool though, but in my highschool, the arty kids were definitely a not-cool clique - we were all big time losers.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Hello message-board, how are you?
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2006, 08:11:27 pm »

On the basis of his avatar I now think he is a Mexican wrestler called "El Porkino". Is this the intention?
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Hello message-board, how are you?
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2006, 08:13:38 pm »

On the basis of his avatar I now think he is a Mexican wrestler called "El Porkino". Is this the intention?

Uh, that's Big Van Vader, not Super Porky.
Logged

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Hello message-board, how are you?
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2006, 08:34:06 pm »

Well, I knew it was presumably someone not named El Porkino. I am saying that this is the association that forms in my mind when a masked wrestler and lprkn are combined.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Hello message-board, how are you?
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2006, 03:27:29 am »

Well, I'm glad at least one person besides me remembers Vader. He is often forgotten these days. Where have all of the fat wrestlers gone?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up