Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Self-introductions are my least favorite thing...  (Read 13814 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Self-introductions are my least favorite thing...
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2006, 12:55:22 am »

I swear that I have nothing to do with the whole giraffe placenta deal.  Surely that is one of Bobby's?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Self-introductions are my least favorite thing...
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2006, 01:20:32 am »

I swear that I have nothing to do with the whole giraffe placenta deal.  Surely that is one of Bobby's?

CJ to the rescue. It appears to be mainly the fault of V and me. But our frienly neighborhood den mother quickly put her foot down.

Also, I would guess that this particular topic has the records for most searched for by me ever. Thank you.
Logged

sunnystar

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
    • Pictures, Words, and Stuff
Re: Self-introductions are my least favorite thing...
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2006, 01:56:33 am »

All about me to all about placenta...it would happen that way. Giraffe's are my favorite animal though. So :shrugs:...

To misterqueue, CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WON! If I could, I'd give you a tiny can of Dr. Pepper.
Logged
Never be too pessimistic - you think the worst, but it could really just be a sequined drag queen.
 -side_show-

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Self-introductions are my least favorite thing...
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2006, 02:02:38 am »

All about me to all about placenta...it would happen that way. Giraffe's are my favorite animal though. So :shrugs:...

To misterqueue, CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WON! If I could, I'd give you a tiny can of Dr. Pepper.

In that case the correct response is "You do not win a thing!"

But I will forgive you and give you a tiny can of Dr. Pepper in return, even though you are taken by a non-crap dude.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

sunnystar

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
    • Pictures, Words, and Stuff
Re: Self-introductions are my least favorite thing...
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2006, 03:15:03 am »

Q, I promise that as soon as I gain tiny Dr. Pepper giving abilities, you will be the first to get one for your win. :) So, see, hooray! You win!
Logged
Never be too pessimistic - you think the worst, but it could really just be a sequined drag queen.
 -side_show-

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Self-introductions are my least favorite thing...
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2006, 03:42:18 am »

CJ to the rescue.

Wow, nice thread. That was the Golden Age, or something.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Self-introductions are my least favorite thing...
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2006, 03:46:57 am »

True, we went from "our friend Fero-J is sick" so placenta eating on the first page. Then we just. kept. going.
Logged

sunnystar

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
    • Pictures, Words, and Stuff
Re: Self-introductions are my least favorite thing...
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2006, 05:18:32 am »

Okay, proved you right and proved me wrong. Vanilla bean speck ice cream is good! And, yes, pics to prove it happened! Mmm, vanilla bean ice cream and Guiness...

Just head here and go to the folder dedicated to ya'll!
Logged
Never be too pessimistic - you think the worst, but it could really just be a sequined drag queen.
 -side_show-

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Self-introductions are my least favorite thing...
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2006, 05:21:13 am »

Okay, proved you right and proved me wrong. Vanilla bean speck ice cream is good! And, yes, pics to prove it happened! Mmm, vanilla bean ice cream and Guiness...

Just head here and go to the folder dedicated to ya'll!

You have won a tiny can of Dr Pepper and my heart.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

sunnystar

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
    • Pictures, Words, and Stuff
Re: Self-introductions are my least favorite thing...
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2006, 05:30:07 am »

You have won a tiny can of Dr Pepper and my heart.

~Paul

Awww...:huuugs: from me, Philippe, and my new t-shirt!
Logged
Never be too pessimistic - you think the worst, but it could really just be a sequined drag queen.
 -side_show-

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Re: Self-introductions are my least favorite thing...
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2006, 05:33:13 am »

Hahaha, that is BRILLIANT!
Good show, good show. Welcome.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: Self-introductions are my least favorite thing...
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2006, 05:33:47 am »

Man, you can't ask for results any faster than that.  And even better, I get to stay with her because she admits that genuine vanilla ice cream is awesome!  And all because you guys insisted.

Seriously - TOUAMB says jump, we say "What flavor?"
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Self-introductions are my least favorite thing...
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2006, 05:48:41 am »

Wow. Nicely done, star.

Also, I see you have some Purdue-based pictures in your album. Do you happen to go there and/or know anything about it? I just got in for grad school and would like to know a little more about it before I actually visit.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Self-introductions are my least favorite thing...
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2006, 06:01:41 am »

Very nice.  Very very nice.

However, this wouldn't be TOUAMB if I didn't engage in a little bit of grammar/spelling pedantry.

It's "y'all" not "ya'll".  See, "y'all" is a contraction for "you all".  You put the apostrophe where the letters are missing.  No "ou", so that's where it goes.  Thank y'all.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: Self-introductions are my least favorite thing...
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2006, 06:09:12 am »

Self introductions...were we supposed to do these? I completely skipped this part and went straight to making an ass of myself. My method is uncertain, yeah it's a mess but it's working. (????)

Anyway...Hello and welcome! White ice cream with black things in it is indeed good and I'm glad you've accepted it as your lord and savior.
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up