Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Once you been to a few weddings, you realize ain’t nobody gives a damn if you readin’ custom vows or the 1987 “Let’s Go!” guide to Bahrain. Just use that stuff about Do/Don’t and Sickness or Health and you gonna get the job done.  -=RAY=-

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: 100 can club  (Read 31211 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
100 can club
« on: February 02, 2006, 08:00:10 pm »

We have our second member, Mr Online.  I know because I gave him his 100th. can.  Welcome to the club I hope to one day join.

You join Wombat (whose cans are tiny, but exquisite) in achieving "awesome" status.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2006, 08:22:06 pm »

oh my!  Thank you paul for the exquisite honor, I sure hope to see you here real soon now.  In fact let's get you started with a fresh one.

Now where are all the ladies I was promised when I reached 100?  Where?



Nevermind, let us never speak of these cans again lest they magically fly away.  I LOVE THEM SOOO MUCH!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2006, 08:28:31 pm »

Q, should we have a secret handshake?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2006, 08:30:17 pm »

Oh I had something like that in mind.

I will post the details to you on the secret 100+ cans only thread.

Oops, I've said too much!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2006, 08:32:32 pm »

Better yet, start your own board so I don't have to read 20 posts a day about the dumb little cans.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2006, 08:33:26 pm »

So it's bad if I point out I'm no longer in the club Mr. Surly Hawaii Man?
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

sunnystar

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
    • Pictures, Words, and Stuff
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2006, 08:34:12 pm »

Hey now, hey now, no getting upset because you're not a part of the 100+ Can Club! :) I'm just looking forward to the day when I can give them out like delicious delicious candy...

And Q, what happened to Can #100?! :hands you one of my 8 so you feel better:
Logged
Never be too pessimistic - you think the worst, but it could really just be a sequined drag queen.
 -side_show-

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2006, 08:44:03 pm »

So it's bad if I point out I'm no longer in the club Mr. Surly Hawaii Man?

I have the all time record for negative cans, though. The last few days have had so many dumb discussions about imaginary cans of Dr Pepper being shared by total strangers who gathered together ostensibly due to their love of imaginary cats who wear thongs and talk to alive stuffed animals.This is not normal behavior.

In other words, those of us still clinging to our sanity and rationality would appreciate if the rest of you PM each other about the cans.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2006, 08:52:08 pm »

Maybe we wouldn't be talking about them so much if someone had posted a dang comic for us to talk about today instead.

Oh!  I can't believe I said that.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Biz Markizzle

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 73
    • View Profile
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2006, 09:00:06 pm »

if onstad were to write the alt-text for this thread, it would read something like

"it appears that dawg really hates cans"

Logged
Even my superficial raps are super official.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2006, 09:02:14 pm »

I'm sorry if we have inconvenienced your poor eyes with all this talk of cans.  I suppose a line has to be drawn as far as what is okay to discuss and what is not and you draw it between imaginary talking cats and imaginary cans.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2006, 09:02:26 pm »

Can someone calculate a ratio of posts to cans?  I seem to be way behind the pack in that regard.  Must be because I'm such a bastard.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2006, 09:10:04 pm »

A post in which I attempt to derail people from arguing with a picture of a tiny can of wombat:

http://www.aussieproducts.com/prodinfo.asp?number=ACWOMB
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2006, 09:10:54 pm »

I have the all time record for negative cans, though. The last few days have had so many dumb discussions about imaginary cans of Dr Pepper being shared by total strangers who gathered together ostensibly due to their love of imaginary cats who wear thongs and talk to alive stuffed animals.This is not normal behavior.

In other words, those of us still clinging to our sanity and rationality would appreciate if the rest of you PM each other about the cans.

You are never going to make the club with that attitude.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2006, 09:26:15 pm »

Can someone calculate a ratio of posts to cans?  I seem to be way behind the pack in that regard.  Must be because I'm such a bastard.

Well Queueueuue has 1 can for every 5.12 posts. I have 1 for every 166.8 posts. He wins.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Up