Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's Kim Jong-il Fact™: North Korean state media reports that Kim routinely shoots three or four holes-in-one per round. (Wikipedia)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: 100 can club  (Read 31164 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2006, 09:32:24 pm »

Well Queueueuue has 1 can for every 5.12 posts. I have 1 for every 166.8 posts. He wins.

What you're missing though is that a larger proportion of my posts were during can time and not nearly as many were in the pre-can time as say you Cort.

If we compare the number of posts since the new board to can ratio I'm sure we'd be a lot closer in "the numbers" as they say.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2006, 09:45:22 pm »

A post in which I attempt to derail people from arguing with a picture of a tiny can of wombat:

http://www.aussieproducts.com/prodinfo.asp?number=ACWOMB

Why is this not your avatar?!

Oh, right. The sloth. How quickly I forget.

Anyway, question on the 100 Can Club: does it have to be 100+ current cans, or 100+ "career cans" before taketh-away? The latter seems more achievable for those of us who keep losing cans due to fatness or whatever and seems less prone to MMO-style griefing ("ha ha! You're OUT OF THE CLUB. 399 MORE HOURS AND YOU'LL BE IN THE CORNFIELD!!")
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2006, 09:49:56 pm »

And did you know that there's an Australian search engine called Web Wombat?

http://www.webwombat.com.au/
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2006, 07:15:43 am »

Maybe people who don't like talk about cans can be spending their time going and fuck*ng themselves instead. 

Just maybe.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2006, 09:29:30 pm »

That fuck*ng cornfield!
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2006, 10:33:50 pm »

A post in which I attempt to derail people from arguing with a picture of a tiny can of wombat:

http://www.aussieproducts.com/prodinfo.asp?number=ACWOMB

that is the awesomest thing ever and may perhaps tip the scales of my personality from asshole to eh-liveable-but-maybe-he-needs-some-time-alone.

thank you.



ps-
dammit, i can only take away the thing i am not supposed to state one time everyhour.
you are safe,
for now,
mr line shall form in an orderly fashion,
due to my amazingly short attention span.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2006, 11:01:02 pm »

Q, should we have a secret handshake?

Judging from the filth I've witnessed in IRC, it's gonna be something other than a handshake.

For shame.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2006, 11:02:28 pm »

I did say I had something else in mind didn't I?


And you know you love the IRC filth as much as the rest of us, don't act all high and mighty!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2006, 11:41:17 pm »

That you did.  I had my Q filter enabled, so that must be how I missed your post.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2006, 04:56:52 pm »

OK, my mind is permanently affected:  I was just reading some other website entirely and reached for the penis to bestow a tiny can, and was all frustrated that I couldn't.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2006, 07:01:48 pm »

And for that you get a can.

We can still say that in this thread.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2006, 10:36:17 pm »

Wombat and Mr Online are now tied in the tiny can department.  This is getting interesting.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2006, 11:17:15 pm »

Paul?

With an avatar?

I'm not sure how I feel about this.
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2006, 11:18:27 pm »

Paul?

With an avatar?

I'm not sure how I feel about this.

I was really confused for the first couple of posts myself. For a minute I assumed that the squirrel had giant nuts and that it was Bobby posting
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2006, 11:29:00 pm »

Paul always used to have an avatar.  It is only recently that he has not had one.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up