Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HIDE YOUR SHAME
by wearing new t-shirts from Word Front Wares. Shroud yourself in pure unadulterated awesome.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: 100 can club  (Read 31141 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2006, 07:13:54 am »

Q scares Nabu away again and immediately drops down to -35 cans forcing him to cry himself to sleep everynight knowing that his sick fucktitude has backfired at last.

Backfired?
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Tangle

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 102
  • hurry boy, she's waiting there for you
    • View Profile
    • She was born on 2 June 2006.
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2006, 07:35:22 am »

Exactly. It's like when you were a kid on the swings and two people were in sync with each other then they were married.
Whoa. The same was said around here (Finland) when I was a kid. So that's an international thing. My mind is blown.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2006, 09:17:10 am »

It's just because it's so intuitive, it's our minds speaking to each other across the bounds of time and space... and the Atlantic.
Logged

Tangle

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 102
  • hurry boy, she's waiting there for you
    • View Profile
    • She was born on 2 June 2006.
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2006, 09:33:15 am »

So, around swingsets everywhere on this globe, kids are saying "Ha ha, you're married!"* whenever synchronized swinging occurs. That's beautiful.


*except in China, where they say "CHING CHONG WING WONG".

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2006, 01:47:32 pm »

Is this what I've been missing, by being away? Jesus.


Yeah.  Didn't you miss us?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2006, 02:27:45 pm »

Also, to wombat and Q - I only broke up your engagement to show how unstable a tiny-can-based institution of marriage is.

The Sanctity of Marraige

~Paul

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2006, 05:22:48 pm »

It seems I have inadvertently become a member of this club.  These things happen when you speak of Christian Porn too much I suppose. 

Just so you all know, Mr. Q us technically a polygamist now.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2006, 05:35:30 pm »

Is it getting hot in here or is it just all this bigamy goin' on?


(Bigamy?  NO Bigga you!)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2006, 05:49:33 pm »

Does it make me a bad person that I had the impulse to start taking Side-Show's cans away?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2006, 06:15:30 pm »

Does it make me a bad person that I had the impulse to start taking Side-Show's cans away?

In a word:



YES
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2006, 06:37:42 pm »


Note the following statistics:

Ratio of male to female posters: 4.8 to 1

Ratio of male to female 100 Can Club Members: 1 to 2

I AM WOMAN HEAR ME POST and the heck with you Mister red-marquee-YES.  I guess the honeymoon is over*sniff*

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2006, 06:58:29 pm »

Note the following statistics:

Ratio of male to female posters: 4.8 to 1

Ratio of male to female 100 Can Club Members: 1 to 2

I AM WOMAN HEAR ME POST and the heck with you Mister red-marquee-YES.  I guess the honeymoon is over*sniff*

It's clearly more like 1:1. We all know that Paul's mustache counts as an automatic 50 cans minimum but the board software's AHDRs* aren't advanced enough so his number appears much lower than it should.






*Awesome Hair Detection Routines
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2006, 08:14:08 pm »

Note the following statistics:

Ratio of male to female posters: 4.8 to 1

Ratio of male to female 100 Can Club Members: 1 to 2

I AM WOMAN HEAR ME POST and the heck with you Mister red-marquee-YES.  I guess the honeymoon is over*sniff*



So women are bigger can-whores than guys. Tell us something we don't know.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #58 on: February 24, 2006, 12:06:25 am »

Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #59 on: February 24, 2006, 10:00:37 pm »

Never mind them wombat.  You don't really want to be married to Mr. Q anyway do you?  We'll take off on a road trip together, and maybe stumble upon Brad Pitt along the way.  Sticking together is what good message board posters do. 
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Up