Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood If Twain were alive today, he would guffaw despite his benevolent befuddlement.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006  (Read 20723 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2006, 03:06:58 pm »

Has anyone read Locke or Hobbes or studied social contract theory?  The G.O.F. is a perfect thought experiment for that kind of thing.

Total SoN right there man. Man forms a government to preserve his life! That's deep.



Who the hell knows where to hit a man's leg with a motorcycle and can actually pull it off?! Keep in mind a motorcycle with a side-car is not an easy thing to control.
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

Emergent_C

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 153
    • View Profile
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2006, 03:33:52 pm »

These two cats are in so far over their heads they'll cold need periscopes to see the asses of the other fighters, let alone kick them.

I mean, come on...one dude scammed his way into the Fight, and the other one hacked his way in. This is what is known as A Really Bad Idea. You have to get through the qualifying rounds for a reason, people.
Logged
now I know that being in trouble is a fake idea

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2006, 04:19:58 pm »

i am speechless.

well, speechless for me, anyways.

which means i'm still talking, but less coherently then usual.

best comic strip ever since the last best comic strip ever.

beef appears to be _furious_ whilst he runs over the man's leg.

FURIOUS with EXACTITUDE.

Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2006, 05:29:26 pm »

I'm also fond of "you can't hack a massive furious Nazi from San Bernadino."

I like that Ray thinks the verb "to hack" is synonymous with the verb "to conjure from afar and impersonate."

A note about the word "Polish": It's spelled the same as the verb referring to the action of making things shinier and the noun referring to a substance that facilitates the act of making things shinier.  My point: I have noticed that on bottles of nail polish remover, the descriptor on the label is sometimes shortened to "Polish Remover."  This strikes me as both sinister and humourous.

Today is Linguistics Day!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2006, 05:32:55 pm by Hobot »
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2006, 05:33:09 pm »

Will Tod show up wielding a tiny steel scrotum?

Welcome Colmore.  A tiny can for that line.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2006, 05:34:44 pm »

Man I hope Onstad can wrap this up by Friday.  I don't want to miss this weeks Philippe Times.

~Paul
And one for you, Paul, on general principles.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2006, 05:35:20 pm »

I like that Ray thinks the verb "to hack" is synonymous with the verb "to conjure from afar and impersonate."

A note about the word "Polish": It's spelled the same as the verb referring to the action of making things shinier and the noun referring to a substance that facilitates the act of making things shinier.  My point: I have noticed that on bottles of nail polish remover, the descriptor on the label is sometimes shortened to "Polish Remover."  This strikes me as both sinister and humourous.

Today is Linguistics Day!

I'm sure the Germans would've loved to have some of that circa 1944 or so.*


* I say this as a person of German/Polish descent (and strangely enough Romanian Gypsy too, but that's not totally related.)  Hence, I guess I invaded myself?
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2006, 05:37:46 pm »

Hence, I guess I invaded myself?

...Hot.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

Biz Markizzle

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 73
    • View Profile
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2006, 05:38:27 pm »

I like that Ray thinks the verb "to hack" is synonymous with the verb "to conjure from afar and impersonate."

I don't think he thinks that.
Logged
Even my superficial raps are super official.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2006, 05:48:28 pm »

An explanation as to how Beef skipped qualifying is provided.  Excellent.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2006, 06:32:40 pm »

I think Beef will "hack the fight" getting combatants to destroy each other through their own blood-lust and greed for victory, and then when it comes down to himself and Ray, Beef will wield the strong sack and TAKE THAT MOTHER FUCKER DOWN.

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2006, 06:56:25 pm »

I like that Ray thinks the verb "to hack" is synonymous with the verb "to conjure from afar and impersonate."

I don't think he thinks that.

I think what he's trying to say is, "You may be able to hack a system to get into the fight, but once you're in there, you can't hack a man to death."


I know exactly what you'll say but I'm leaving it at that.
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

Biz Markizzle

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 73
    • View Profile
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2006, 07:09:39 pm »

I think what he's trying to say is, "You may be able to hack a system to get into the fight, but once you're in there, you can't hack a man to death."

Correct. Though Jough (Whoah) has sort of blown the whole issue up by suggesting that Beef will, in a way, hack people to death. It's certainly possible; he clearly understands the fight on a fundamental level. It would be sort of funny, though, if after all this talk we've had about what will happen, if they just get into the fight and immediately have the shit kicked out of them.
Logged
Even my superficial raps are super official.

arlucasinc

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://arlucasinc.livejournal.com
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2006, 07:43:18 pm »

If we're talking about other folks getting involved, I see Pat being the second to die. In graphic fashion, one would hope.

And yes, I realize that that dude isn't dead. Just got a runned-over leg. But some other dude gonna die. Then Pat. If Pat's even involved, and hey, who the hell am I to be guessing at story lines?
Logged

Dr. Sodomy

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 24
  • It's a Ph.D.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bepatient56
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2006, 08:40:56 pm »

I'd always wondered if Beef was a closet hardass at heart. One of those guys that you'd really have to piss off to get a rise out of. I guess we know now. Beef may win the Fight.
Logged
"You holdin'?"
"Shit. Everything but coke, heroin, and your cock."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up