Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

“Do what you love and the money will follow,” as they say, but I would add, “...but don’t do ONLY what you love until it generates adequate cash flow.” -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006  (Read 20731 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2006, 09:19:57 pm »

The thing is, Beef is a scholar. He probably already knows the weaknesses of all of the returning champs. He knows the special moves of everyone.
Mind over body, man. It's gonna be Bruce Lee up in this piece.

Also, I think I might have to bring back my sad Batman avatar, or make a new one. Just to show these whippersnappers WHO'S WHO.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2006, 09:41:24 pm »

I'd forgotten just how melancholy this particular Batman is. Clearly he needs to hook up with some of the ladies from The Wild World of Batwoman.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2006, 09:56:26 pm »

There is barbed wire on the fence that keeps you from leaving the Great Outdoor Fight.  This is serious business.

Also, am I the only one who is disturbed by how naked Beef looks in the second to last panel?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2006, 10:47:21 pm »

He's no more naked than normal.  The two cats in the previous panel, however, seem to be splitting one outfit between them.  They also look like they came from Crazy Kat.

Each strip delivers the awesome and promises even more awesome.  The pessemist in me says we're being set up.  The optimist thinks that maybe the ambush will be cool, too.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2006, 11:03:57 pm »

Also, I think I might have to bring back my sad Batman avatar, or make a new one. Just to show these whippersnappers WHO'S WHO.

Yes! I may still be considered a newblet but Bozack is not Bozack without the blue batman! I feel more at peace now. Thanks for bringing it back.

CAN FOR YOU
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2006, 11:40:13 pm »

Is that a larger version of the most soulful Batman ever?  It looks like it covers more area, or something.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

theauthors

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 38
    • View Profile
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2006, 01:19:24 am »

Total SoN right there man. Man forms a government to preserve his life! That's deep.
guys how is it a state of nature to kick ass under contract

GREAT STRIP, EVERYONE
Logged
"I thought about the Big Bang and thought whether it was really a big bang, or did it just sound louder since there was no other noise to drown it out?"

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2006, 01:31:03 am »

I am happy to see the Most Melancholy of Batmen return. The board feels just a little bit more like home now. Thank you, Bozack.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2006, 01:36:22 am »

Bah, I still miss the Ding Dong (Doris) Day avatar.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2006, 01:49:32 am »

Remember when Bozack's screenname was something mysterious with numbers and letters and only the in-crowd knew to call him Bozack?  And when I only figured out after a million years that the mystery was his address and I felt like a total moron? Those were good times.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2006, 02:01:43 am »

Remember when Bozack's screenname was something mysterious with numbers and letters and only the in-crowd knew to call him Bozack?  And when I only figured out after a million years that the mystery was his address and I felt like a total moron? Those were good times.

That was his address?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2006, 02:35:22 am »

Yeah, it was an obvious address on the Upper West Side, which Paul from Texas is excused from identifying, but not Wombat from the Bronx.  Speaking of which did I mention that I only realized about a week ago that the name Emergent_C sounds like the word 'emergency'?  The Internet: providing an infinite number of additional occassions to realize that one can be a complete space cadet.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2006, 03:11:58 am »

Wombat from the Bronx.

This makes you sound like such a badass.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2006, 03:15:03 am »

Quote from: misterqueue
Hence, I guess I invaded myself?
...Hot.

Uhh, yeah.  If you think misterqueue fingerfuck*ng his asshole is hot, then yeah.

Oh, and it is.  You're absolutely right.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2006, 03:19:53 am »

Ok right now, that's enough.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up