Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood C:\> Get on the Night Train. || You are on the Night Train. There is an Axl Rose here.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Valentine's. Or not.  (Read 10514 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Valentine's. Or not.
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2006, 11:04:08 pm »

How close is it to Central-Hower? That looks like approximately the right spot, but the name doesn't sound right. How long has it been there?
Logged

sunnystar

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
    • Pictures, Words, and Stuff
Re: Happy Valentine's. Or not.
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2006, 11:44:12 pm »

Mmmm...pizza...this thread is making me hungry!

And I'd eat at any place (well...maybe...) named Luigi's. It's very italian sounding. Plus, I beat Super Mario Bros. a couple days ago, so I'm in that sort of mood.
Logged
Never be too pessimistic - you think the worst, but it could really just be a sequined drag queen.
 -side_show-

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Happy Valentine's. Or not.
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2006, 04:26:17 pm »

I went to an olympic curling event in 2002.  It was a lot of fun.  I wanted to try it for a while, but got over it soon.  The other morning, I awoke hungover with the television on, and watched the US woman's olympic team lose to the Swiss (I think).  I wanted to play it again, if only to have a better chance of meeting the cute girl on the US team.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Happy Valentine's. Or not.
« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2006, 07:12:57 pm »

Yes. I shoulda gave him a link: http://www.waiterrant.net/

So I hadn't read it for a month or two, and now I'm really hungry.  And not for food in general, but expensive food.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Happy Valentine's. Or not.
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2006, 02:09:42 am »

I went to an olympic curling event in 2002.  It was a lot of fun.  I wanted to try it for a while, but got over it soon.  The other morning, I awoke hungover with the television on, and watched the US woman's olympic team lose to the Swiss (I think).  I wanted to play it again, if only to have a better chance of meeting the cute girl on the US team.

Yeah, that US women's team was pretty much the Hot Stuff of these XX(X?) Winter Games. Which contrasted nicely with the uber-geekiness of the men's squad. I'd throw hell of stones around to give any one of those women my hammer.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Valentine's. Or not.
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2006, 02:15:00 am »

Yeah, that US women's team was pretty much the Hot Stuff of these XX(X?) Winter Games. Which contrasted nicely with the uber-geekiness of the men's squad. I'd throw hell of stones around to give any one of those women my hammer.

And here they are with a bunch of Asian girls.  ROWR!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Valentine's. Or not.
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2006, 02:22:21 am »

And here they are with a bunch of Asian girls.  ROWR!

Ooh and little matching outfits.  If you'll excuse me, i'm taking this one to the holodeck.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Happy Valentine's. Or not.
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2006, 05:22:41 am »

I know this will make me sound creepy, and I mean like Mister Q crazy stalker creepy, but the cutest one is engaged.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Valentine's. Or not.
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2006, 10:53:29 am »

It would only be creepy if you knew because you were outside in the bushes on the night she was proposed to like I wa-


I mean like someone I know was.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up