Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

So now we know who reads the News Box.  Hello Jaydub.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down

Author Topic: February 16, 2006 - A leg stump ain't got holes where your urine can go, Ron!  (Read 19644 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'

You ever had your picture taken with a giant taco?  No, I don't believe you have.

Daaaaaamn.. this is all like the Great Indoor Picture Fight.  I'm all a-twitter as to which of these Gladiators will win the GIPF!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Emergent_C

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 153
    • View Profile

You ever had your picture taken with a giant taco?  No, I don't believe you have.

That looks like...could it be...Gina?
Logged
now I know that being in trouble is a fake idea

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

You ever had your picture taken with a giant taco?  No, I don't believe you have.

I Got Nothing

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives

What about that video you had up of the Nutri-Grain parody? That was this decade and video is basically a series of photos

Cort, that is true.  I had forgotten about the NutriJough video.

And I think Wombat posted something from when we met last year.

But other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, what did you think of the play?

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives

I Got Nothing

Oh man, new wallpaper, dude.

ME: <looking at that photo>
GF: "WTF?  Have I lost you to the pink team?"
ME: :P

Bravo, Mr. Paul.  Bra-fuck*ng-vo.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile


And I think Wombat posted something from when we met last year.


Dorks with snake:

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.

That giant taco was pretty impressive, but have you ever petted a giant cougar tongue?
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

Emergent_C

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 153
    • View Profile

Now Hobot's taking a picture with Gina too? That woman's pu$$y really gets around.
Logged
now I know that being in trouble is a fake idea

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile

Imagine you are a baby kitten having your fur cleaned...
Logged

sunnystar

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
    • Pictures, Words, and Stuff

Imagine you are a baby kitten having your fur cleaned...

Took the words right outta my mouth!
Logged
Never be too pessimistic - you think the worst, but it could really just be a sequined drag queen.
 -side_show-

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: February 16, 2006 - A leg stump ain't got holes where your urine can go, Ron
« Reply #100 on: February 18, 2006, 03:14:28 am »

That giant taco was pretty impressive, but have you ever petted a giant cougar tongue?

My ex did something kinda like that.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: February 16, 2006 - A leg stump ain't got holes where your urine can go, Ron
« Reply #101 on: February 18, 2006, 07:32:18 pm »

What?  Are we done here?  This thread was starting to get fun?  C'mon people, TDA still needs more examples of what non dorky people look like.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: February 16, 2006 - A leg stump ain't got holes where your urine can go, Ron
« Reply #102 on: February 19, 2006, 04:55:00 am »

jeez.
I post a picture of myself in a sexy red dress, and no one even notices. *sniff sniff*
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: February 16, 2006 - A leg stump ain't got holes where your urine can go, Ron
« Reply #103 on: February 19, 2006, 05:05:59 am »

jeez.
I post a picture of myself in a sexy red dress, and no one even notices. *sniff sniff*

I'm sorry The Inevitable, we didn't mean to overlook you.  You look very pretty in a dress.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: February 16, 2006 - A leg stump ain't got holes where your urine can go, Ron
« Reply #104 on: February 19, 2006, 05:07:48 am »

Also, to Emma C, who started this whole thing, you are hella cute (as if you didn't know that).  Sorry all of your stuff is at the bottom of Lake Pohchartrain

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up