Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that nobody but Wombat notices what is in the News Box?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: GOF Newbie gender  (Read 8375 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: GOF Newbie gender
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2006, 03:04:12 am »

FutureDeadPerson defies Nature and has two Y chromosomes!  (Even though that would make you a Current Dead Person/A Person Who Could Never Have Existed).

GEEK TIME:

As long as he had an X chromosome, he'd be okay. XYY males certainly exist and are reasonably normal, although there's some implication that they may be mildly mentally retarded, and they're certainly not "ultra-male" in phenotype.

END GEEK-OUT
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: GOF Newbie gender
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2006, 03:21:25 am »

GEEK TIME:

As long as he had an X chromosome, he'd be okay. XYY males certainly exist and are reasonably normal, although there's some implication that they may be mildly mentally retarded, and they're certainly not "ultra-male" in phenotype.

END GEEK-OUT

So, I imply he has bacon and cheese on his dick, and you, instead, imply that he may just "be mildly mentally retarded."

Looks like he's a future dead person because the women of the board are working to drive him to suicide.  Next up, Wombat pointing at FutureDeadPerson's genitals and just laughing.  Laughing. 

(Seriously though, FDP - you have taken our good natured ribbing good natured-ly, and I give you the tiny-can salute for having a dick but not being a dick.  Kudos.)
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: GOF Newbie gender
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2006, 03:32:31 am »

So, I imply he has bacon and cheese on his dick, and you, instead, imply that he may just "be mildly mentally retarded."


These don't sound contradictory to me. 

 :D
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: GOF Newbie gender
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2006, 03:35:44 am »

Oh, wombat - it is to laugh. 

Where is the  :) of wombat pointing at genitals and laughing?  Where?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: GOF Newbie gender
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2006, 04:22:19 am »

Here's a prediction, "Regular Whopper of Manhood" gets nominated for best TOUAMB board cliché next time around.

~Paul

Well thank you!  And thus begins the process of driving it into the ground!

"Give it two more beers and she'll be eating my Original Whopper."

"I totally King Sized the Valu Meal, Man!"

"I was really disappointed when he dropped his drawers- he's no Extreme. He's a 'Whopper Jr.' at best."

"Yeah, whatever you say chicken fry."

"I spent half the night hitting on him - I had no idea he was into the Angus Burger until his boyfriend showed up."

etc.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: GOF Newbie gender
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2006, 04:40:25 am »

"I was really disappointed when he dropped his drawers- he's no Extreme. He's a 'Whopper Jr.' at best."

Hey let's keep it clean. Don't make me bust out the Onion Offense cards
Logged

FutureDeadPerson

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 16
  • ARBLE GABBLE GOBBLE GREEBLE
    • View Profile
Re: GOF Newbie gender
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2006, 05:38:10 am »

Burger dick and :P? 

(:P this is a perfect "mildly retarded" face)

Just ain't my day.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: GOF Newbie gender
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2006, 07:15:46 am »

I had to give FDP another can for pointing that :) face out, it reminds me of Gur from invader zim.

The GOF really has brought a good bunch of newbies out of the woodwork.

Also now I totally want a burger but am pissed because  have no money. That sounded less like a desire for cock in my head.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: GOF Newbie gender
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2006, 10:57:59 am »

I had to give FDP another can for pointing that :) face out, it reminds me of Gur from invader zim.

The GOF really has brought a good bunch of newbies out of the woodwork.

Also now I totally want a burger but am pissed because  have no money. That sounded less like a desire for cock in my head.

That would be Gir from Invader Zim.  2 minutes in the corner for you.


</Pedant Mode>
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: GOF Newbie gender
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2006, 05:50:19 pm »

GEEK TIME:

As long as he had an X chromosome, he'd be okay. XYY males certainly exist and are reasonably normal, although there's some implication that they may be mildly mentally retarded, and they're certainly not "ultra-male" in phenotype.

END GEEK-OUT

Crap, I should have clarified; what I meant was that he had only two Y chromosomes, which is impossible.  I do recall reading about the relative mental and physical normalcy of XYY males and being surprised, but, in retrospect, considering how short Y chromosomes are, and how little essential information they carry, it's not such a wonder.

Thank you for correcting my error; as an aspiring scientist, I look up to you for your educational skills.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: GOF Newbie gender
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2006, 02:14:54 am »

Crap, I should have clarified; what I meant was that he had only two Y chromosomes, which is impossible.  I do recall reading about the relative mental and physical normalcy of XYY males and being surprised, but, in retrospect, considering how short Y chromosomes are, and how little essential information they carry, it's not such a wonder.

Thank you for correcting my error; as an aspiring scientist, I look up to you for your educational skills.

Oh, I figured that's what you meant. But just between you and me, I'm extremely fond of getting to use "trisomy" and "phenotype" whenever I get a chance.

I think I need to sit down and reevaluate my life.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: GOF Newbie gender
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2006, 06:46:39 pm »

Spotted just now:
Users Online
  51 Guests, 17 Users (1 Hidden) 


51 guests?  Fifty-one people who are right now reading our shit but not registering?

Has it always been thus, and I just noticed it?  Or is the GOF just generating that much interest?
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
Re: GOF Newbie gender
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2006, 08:59:29 pm »

A google search for Great Outdoor Fight returns a lot of results, almost all of which seem to be Achewood related.  Onstad's doing some good stuff here...
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: GOF Newbie gender
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2006, 09:21:40 pm »

There are so many n00bs lately that I can't even distinguish one of them from another.  Usually we get a chance to know people as individuals, but here they'd better have an interesting avatar because otherwise it's just like one big mass of n00b.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: GOF Newbie gender
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2006, 09:34:01 pm »

Well it helps even more to not only have an interesting avatar but also to go from from zero to entertaining in 2 days like Zart or Q
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up