Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Established 2003
TOUAMB: Wandering off topic since the early 21st Century

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: GOF Newbie gender  (Read 8374 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: GOF Newbie gender
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2006, 05:57:46 am »

Okay, we may slap your ass and grab a handful of crotch during that hug, but a hug's a hug nonetheless.

I believe that role is delegated to Q.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: GOF Newbie gender
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2006, 06:03:53 am »

*waggles brows*
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up