Originally posted by littlefox
I'm here because I bloody LOVE this comic. If you don't like it, why did you even register an account to say so? It's a waste. I used to like PvP and now I think it's gone down the tubes. Do you see me registering an acct on their forums? No. A personal e-mail to Scott (or, in your case, Onstad) would be more sensical.
I love this comic too! I've read every one in the archive as I'm sure most people here have. Where did I say I didn't like it? I would send a personal email to Onstad but I don't think I'm in any position to tell him how to draw and write his own comic, and besides, what do I care? Like I said, he can do what he wants and if I'm not interested, I'll move elsewhere. I was just expressing my anxiety over where these characters were going, because I like the strip, otherwise why would I be anxious, and now I'm a whining newbie who hates the strip and just joined to annoy you all.
And how does something being free make it impervious to criticism? Thanks for the smart and helpful replies from CortJstr and EgoSum for example, who simply discussed what I brought up, agreed with parts and disagreed with parts, and have now moved on. That's all I was looking for.
Anyway, please get back to the strip. I won't interrupt again.