Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Alright, America. I'm playing the underpants and pants game. If just for one more day.

Poll

Liquor of Choice

Vodka
- 8 (42.1%)
Gin
- 1 (5.3%)
Rum
- 0 (0%)
Whiskey/Scotch/Bourbon
- 4 (21.1%)
Wine
- 1 (5.3%)
Some weird mixed drink you can only get from a Yeti in Tibet
- 1 (5.3%)
Write-In
- 1 (5.3%)
Why the hell would I care?
- 0 (0%)
Anything Out of a Stripper's Shoe
- 3 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: February 26, 2006, 11:29:00 pm


Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: What Shall I Kill my Liver With Tonight?  (Read 11715 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
What Shall I Kill my Liver With Tonight?
« on: February 24, 2006, 11:29:00 pm »

Well it's Friday and I'm going to be hitting the store on my way home for liquid shenannigans, because there's nothing more lame than Drunken IRC chatting.  (After I get done with the real people playtime of course).  So, sometimes I like to let random strangers decide how to let me slowly kill the largest organ in my body; it provides a sense of randomness I find sexy.

So go ahead.  I will buy whatever wins in the next.. oh I dunno.. hour.  (You may also suggest brands and/or that I fuck right off and shutup.  but I'm liable to call you on your love for me in the latter case.)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: What Shall I Kill my Liver With Tonight?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2006, 11:41:59 pm »

Liquid shame.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: What Shall I Kill my Liver With Tonight?
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2006, 11:44:52 pm »

Pfftt.. I already have that in standard form, despite the fact that this topic argues against that rather heavily.

No no my dear, you simply will have to try harder.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: What Shall I Kill my Liver With Tonight?
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2006, 12:02:30 am »

I have a craving for mojitos which I demand that you vicariously satisfy.  You must buy sugar cane, and mint and a mortar and pestle to smash it up in.  Oh, and some kind of alcohol - Rum, yes, that's it.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: What Shall I Kill my Liver With Tonight?
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2006, 12:04:45 am »

So I have to have 1 mojito, 1 batch of liquid shame (so cold Mme Hobot, so cold), and 3 vodka based drinks.  I am ON MY WAY FOLKS!  Any further votes will be considered for tomorrow's drinking.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: What Shall I Kill my Liver With Tonight?
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2006, 12:13:52 am »

My not try a big goblet of dignity?

It goes down a little bitter, but it finishes smooth.  That's clean livin' right there.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: What Shall I Kill my Liver With Tonight?
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2006, 12:19:54 am »

I object to your grouping foul bourbon in with purest scotch and whiskey.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: What Shall I Kill my Liver With Tonight?
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2006, 12:56:19 am »

My not try a big goblet of dignity?

It goes down a little bitter, but it finishes smooth.  That's clean livin' right there.

If I had that I wouldn't need the booze.

(Also, hobot already sucker punched me with this joke, do try and keep up oh all great and powerful jough)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: What Shall I Kill my Liver With Tonight?
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2006, 12:57:19 am »

I object to your grouping foul bourbon in with purest scotch and whiskey.

Heh, it all depends on what you get.

Call me crazy but I'd take Knob Creek or Woodford Reserve over Wild Turkey or Southern Comfort any day.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: What Shall I Kill my Liver With Tonight?
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2006, 01:17:34 am »

Heh, it all depends on what you get.

Call me crazy but I'd take Knob Creek or Woodford Reserve over Wild Turkey or Southern Comfort any day.

Good to know you eschew Southern Comfort. You'd  get abused something awful if you included that ho-spew in a discussion of scotch and whiskey. It's classed as a 'liqueur' or 'cordial' and has peach blossoms or other such low shenanigans in it.

Personally, I think Bourbon is bad enough but some kind of girly peach-flavored bourbon 'cordial' should be criminal.

Also, the swill labeled as 'the grand old drink of the south' is cooked up in St Louis, Missouri. Go figure.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: What Shall I Kill my Liver With Tonight?
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2006, 01:24:30 am »

Just kill you liver with whatever you like, dear, and the good Lord will provide.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: What Shall I Kill my Liver With Tonight?
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2006, 01:36:25 am »

has peach blossoms or other such low shenanigans in it.


Shocking!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: What Shall I Kill my Liver With Tonight?
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2006, 01:50:00 am »

AD, they make that shit here?

Oh god... Oh god...


I need to move....
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: What Shall I Kill my Liver With Tonight?
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2006, 03:15:55 am »

A mojito, yes.  I finally found a place here that will make it right!
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: What Shall I Kill my Liver With Tonight?
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2006, 11:50:47 am »

Vodka.  In honor of tearing a face off, this evening I bought a Ketel One liter.

The store in which I was had Glenfidditch 15 year.  I almost bought it, because I've never been able to find it, but I wasn't prepared to spend so much.

I'll probably get a bottle of it this week.  I just turned twenty one and I've been buying alot of liquor.

Man, that store is wild, it has got this insane collection of single malts.
Logged
ACHIEVE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up