I just woke up from a four hour nap in which I actually dreamt about eating a whole Boston Market turkey with a spork. The food was distributed from a U-boat (like a wherehouse shopping cart) and I was disapointed to find that I was to go without mashed potatoes while some chick got one of those styrofoam containers the size of a bowl, full of potatoes and gravy. I proceded to eat it on a desk outside of my third grade teacher's class (Ms. DiGruccio) while accompanied by an old friend who I see maybe three times every two months.
Later, I played a video game that was like a sequel of Mario 64 in an oddly lit room. The game was pretty detailed, I played only one level repeatedly, but it was a pretty diverse level. One area of the level involved skiing along water in a gondola and somehow that segued into me effing around with these thin metal skis that traversed carpet like a snowboard, indoors. I have never before skied or snowboarded. Then my alarm rang and I snooze alarmed for two hours until Dire Strait's "Money For Nothing" came on. I had to listen to it because I haven't heard it in like a year.