Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Holy crap, a fuzzy lobster  (Read 9395 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Holy crap, a fuzzy lobster
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2006, 07:54:18 pm »

It wasn't a rock.  It was a Rock. Lobster.

Put on your noseguard!
Put on the Lifeguard!
Pass the tanning butter!
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Holy crap, a fuzzy lobster
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2006, 08:12:04 pm »

I want to work that into a pickup line.

Hey baby, I want to pour my butter on your fuzzy lobster.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Holy crap, a fuzzy lobster
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2006, 08:18:13 pm »

Hey baby, I want to pour my butter on your fuzzy lobster.

I can practically hear Robert Plant singing that.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Tangle

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 102
  • hurry boy, she's waiting there for you
    • View Profile
    • She was born on 2 June 2006.
Re: Holy crap, a fuzzy lobster
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2006, 08:34:27 pm »

I want to work that into a pickup line.

Hey baby, I want to pour my butter on your fuzzy lobster.

A lot better than "I want to put my log in your fireplace", at any rate. Oh, that wacky Gene Simmons.

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/
Re: Holy crap, a fuzzy lobster
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2006, 09:08:02 pm »

A lot better than "I want to put my log in your fireplace", at any rate. Oh, that wacky Gene Simmons.

Cause when I go through her, it's just like a hot knife through butter, ooh yeah

And that's old Gene at his wackiest.
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Holy crap, a fuzzy lobster
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2006, 09:29:35 pm »

Some time ago friends of mine and I, completely by accident, began to engage into ridiculous euphamistication (Yes I realize that isn't a word AD).  Anyway, it started out fairly innocently:

Sending Santa down the Chimney
Basting the Turkey
Using the Play-Doh Factory
Overflowing the Buffers

Then migrating to the vaguely disgusting:

Plunging the two tiered toilet
Stuffing the Roast Beef
Sluicing the Killing Floor (Suggested by my friend Alan, who may be even more disturbing than I)
Impaling the Fleshwindow

And finally, into an area I like to think of as my favorite, the completely nonsensical:

Having tea with the Bass player from Ratt
Inducing a sense of self-loathing the likes of which one is unable to conceive of normally
Eating the world's largest pizza
Adding extra bleach to the wash because you really like that shirt with the stain on it

And finally we also called it Tony; because that is a nice name.


You may continue to talk about your mollusks or what have you now.  Thanks for reading.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Holy crap, a fuzzy lobster
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2006, 09:32:44 pm »

Euphemysticism?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Holy crap, a fuzzy lobster
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2006, 09:33:33 pm »

I want to work that into a pickup line.

Hey baby, I want to pour my butter on your fuzzy lobster.

My favourite pick-up line of all time:

"I wish you were my homework, because then you'd be hard and I'd be doing you on my desk."
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Holy crap, a fuzzy lobster
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2006, 09:39:02 pm »

And finally we also called it Tony; because that is a nice name.

Wow. Tony really is a super hero and fully deserves a theme song.
Logged

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Holy crap, a fuzzy lobster
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2006, 09:39:29 pm »

''I'm aching for your purple headed womb ferret''
Thanks, Kate Winslet.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Tangle

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 102
  • hurry boy, she's waiting there for you
    • View Profile
    • She was born on 2 June 2006.
Re: Holy crap, a fuzzy lobster
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2006, 09:48:06 pm »

This discussion has taken a disturbing turn, of which I am slightly sorry.

but mostly amused and delighted

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Holy crap, a fuzzy lobster
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2006, 09:57:24 pm »

Euphemysticism?

I believe the phrase you're looking for is pastamancery.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Holy crap, a fuzzy lobster
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2006, 10:23:07 pm »

Some time ago friends of mine and I, completely by accident, began to engage into ridiculous euphamistication (Yes I realize that isn't a word AD).  Anyway, it started out fairly innocently:


Some head injuries do improve with time! Congratulations.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Holy crap, a fuzzy lobster
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2006, 10:42:36 pm »

I'm surprised nobody's pointed out

Impaling the Fleshwindow

yet, which is a brilliant euphemism because a) it invents a nonsense word, and b) it is significantly less pleasant and discreet than "having sex" or "fuck*ng." I love dysphemisms!
Logged

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: Holy crap, a fuzzy lobster
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2006, 02:47:17 pm »

They found another.

The claws made me think of him straight off.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up