Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Artists need to make money to eat and to continue to make art. Artists used to rely on middlemen to collect their money on their behalf, thereby rendering themselves innocent of cash-handling in the public eye. Artists will now be coming straight to you (yes YOU, you who want their music, their films, their books) for their paychecks. Please welcome them. Please help them. Please do not make them feel badly about asking you directly for money.” -Amanda Palmer

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Man Forced to Marry Goat  (Read 6678 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Man Forced to Marry Goat
« on: March 09, 2006, 04:46:37 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Man Forced to Marry Goat
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2006, 06:30:32 pm »

Oh, Sudan, you most tragicomic of countries.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Man Forced to Marry Goat
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2006, 06:37:24 pm »

Oh, Sudan, you most tragicomic of countries.

Wait.. are you saying that Sudan is the Punchinello of the Middle East?
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Man Forced to Marry Goat
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2006, 06:40:37 pm »

Wait.. are you saying that Sudan is the Punchinello of the Middle East?

Dude, dude, dude. Geography.

Although for geo-polical oil purposes, the G8 places the Sudan in a construct called "The Greater Middle East" which seems to include, basically, any oil producing country in Eurasia or Africa.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2006, 06:47:33 pm by AlohaDawg »
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Man Forced to Marry Goat
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2006, 06:50:09 pm »

I realize where Sudan is, but much like everything else the general perception is what I was going off of there.  Such as how Georgia is the South in the US but, saaaay Arizona isn't.

You may imagine I said Africa instead if it makes you feel better. :P
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Man Forced to Marry Goat
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2006, 07:12:11 pm »

No one percieves Arizona as a Southern State in favor of perceiving it as a Western state.

Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Man Forced to Marry Goat
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2006, 07:16:43 pm »

No one percieves Arizona as a Southern State in favor of perceiving it as a Western state.

That's what I was saying, er, I think.  I've read that sentence 3 times now and debated its meaning till the day is long and now my original little jest is dead in a field of pedantry.  Truly, you are the king of kings Judah Ben Hur.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Man Forced to Marry Goat
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2006, 07:21:07 pm »

Isn't this interesting. I didn't post in here because I felt nothing I could add would bring anything to the table, and here you two are doing whatever it is you are doing.


At the risk of seeming too much the sycophant: You people turn everything into turds.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Man Forced to Marry Goat
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2006, 07:25:14 pm »

I worked with a lady from Georgia who didn't consider Texas in the South.  But, I explained, Texas is much further South than Georgia.  No, you see, Georgia is part of "the real south."  Oh, but Texas was part of the Confederacy.  Texas is in the West.  Ok.  

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Man Forced to Marry Goat
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2006, 07:29:29 pm »

Isn't this interesting. I didn't post in here because I felt nothing I could add would bring anything to the table, and here you two are doing whatever it is you are doing.


At the risk of seeming too much the sycophant: You people turn everything into turds.

The more interesting thing here, I think, is I can't imagine who you'd be sycophantic toward with such a comment.  Which brings me back to perception.  IT IS A FUNNY THING.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Man Forced to Marry Goat
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2006, 07:34:14 pm »

The more interesting thing here, I think, is I can't imagine who you'd be sycophantic toward with such a comment.  Which brings me back to perception.  IT IS A FUNNY THING.

Sorry - it's a quote from C.O. on the Dumbrella boards. He said it just before he locked a thread.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Man Forced to Marry Goat
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2006, 07:36:39 pm »

Man, I am not going over there to catch up on the in-jokes too.

I'll take you at your word on this one then. :P
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Man Forced to Marry Goat
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2006, 07:47:30 pm »

It's canonical.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2006, 08:55:01 pm by Nabubrush drinks (a lot) »
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Man Forced to Marry Goat
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2006, 08:09:25 pm »

So, did you hear the one about the African guy that was forced to marry a goat?
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Man Forced to Marry Goat
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2006, 08:10:09 pm »

So, did you hear the one about the African guy that was forced to marry a goat?

Hey dumbass, correctly that would be "WHO was forced to marry a goat?"

Jackass.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up