I think I just wet my ****** a little bit and I'm afraid it's not urine. I'd check what it was but I fear that it might be blood.
This, though slightly cliched, is something that Stad just might be able to do right enough that I could completely take back all the meh comments of the last 3 days.
And though I don't have any lighting devices for a Beef victory, I do wait for the story to switch back toward him. I thought I saw it here with Ray beginning to realize what kind of a good friend Beef is but as usual Beef is gonna get the backseat shaft.
Wait, that's not what I meant at all... dammit. I hate days like today.
(Also, compare and contrast with the one Beef dad story we have and the poignancy of Beef's awe at meeting Rodney becomes just a little more bittersweet. Damn I went from ecstatic to mopey in 2.5 seconds and this is a cartoon about cats with thongs and the like. I think I need a vacation)