Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do not bone your neighbor's wife. That is hella lame.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Trench Warfare  (Read 7816 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Trench Warfare
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2006, 05:58:07 pm »

Release the #####ic richard simmons!

Possibly a tad obscure

"Come on, big boy!  Shake that butter off those buns!"




Yeah, yeah, Cort beat me to it.  But I got the reference, and by golly, that's what matters.

Also: 200 posts!  And what better topic to honour the occasion than *****ic Richard Simmons?
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: Trench Warfare
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2006, 03:47:52 am »

Dang hobot you are such a better Hobo than I am. All getting 200 posts and having 95 cans. All before me and you signed up after me. Congratulations!
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Trench Warfare
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2006, 04:22:15 am »

Dang hobot you are such a better Hobo than I am. All getting 200 posts and having 95 cans. All before me and you signed up after me. Congratulations!

See, this is what I was afraid of. Now there will be this clique of can-exchangers and a black-market, and people all trading sexual favors to get the highest can-to-post ratio. All excluding people from the club. All calling people double-digiters, and not even acknowledging comments from people below 20 cans. It's the end of the message board, I tells ya.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: Trench Warfare
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2006, 04:31:55 am »

Nabubrush, I would like to take a moment to tell you that whenever you post anything on this board so long as you have that Wayne Gretzky avatar, I will imagine Wayne Gretzky yelling your words.

Not directed at anyone in particular but when do I get my sexual favors?
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Trench Warfare
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2006, 07:53:04 am »

See, this is what I was afraid of. Now there will be this clique of can-exchangers and a black-market, and people all trading sexual favors to get the highest can-to-post ratio. All excluding people from the club. All calling people double-digiters, and not even acknowledging comments from people below 20 cans. It's the end of the message board, I tells ya.

It's madness, I tell you, madness! I blame those damn dirty apes.

(Meanwhile, in what appears to be my eternal affliction these days, I wonder helplessly who I have pissed off and why. Honestly, 33 cans? It's like the Lusitania of can counts, all spilling out karma into the cold and unforgiving Atlantic.)
Logged

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: Trench Warfare
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2006, 12:34:30 pm »

Do "pity cans" fall into this madness that has come over TOUAMB? V-Adore, If I were you I wouldn't worry about it. Post Count is another great reminder of who's on top of the food chain, and by the looks of things you going to be just fine. Think of post count as a long term status symbol. You're like one of the chiefs in a tribe. Many accomplishments have gotten you were you are and people respect this. Tiny cans is more like short term respect. So the new kid just brought down a big bison and everyone in the tribe loves her, for now! I'm not sure where else I can go with this tribe scenario but you get the idea.

What was the original topic?
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Trench Warfare
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2006, 12:57:34 pm »

and people all trading sexual favors .

Who told you?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Trench Warfare
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2006, 01:53:31 pm »

Dang it people, I feel like I'm back playing the Random Game where tokens were handed out for amusing posts. But we could trade those in for valuable prizes unlike tiny cans which are just pretty to look at.



Needless to say, I did not claim many prizes.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Trench Warfare
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2006, 02:24:04 pm »

Dang it people, I feel like I'm back playing the Random Game where tokens were handed out for amusing posts. But we could trade those in for valuable prizes unlike tiny cans which are just pretty to look at.



Needless to say, I did not claim many prizes.

Sigh.. as long as we're having this discussion YET AGAIN, welcome cort, to the 100+ can club.  Here's your membership card.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Trench Warfare
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2006, 02:24:12 pm »

Think of post count as a long term status symbol. You're like one of the chiefs in a tribe. Many accomplishments have gotten you were you are and people respect this. Tiny cans is more like short term respect. So the new kid just brought down a big bison and everyone in the tribe loves her, for now! I'm not sure where else I can go with this tribe scenario but you get the idea.

Yeah, but look at what the new kid is doing to the bison now. That sick fuck!
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Trench Warfare
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2006, 02:30:05 pm »

Yeah, but look at what the new kid is doing to the bison now. That sick fuck!

Those bison asked for it!  Look at the way they are dressed.  They totally wanted it.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Trench Warfare
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2006, 02:51:50 pm »

Those bison asked for it!  Look at the way they are dressed.  They totally wanted it.

You know, Queue, I'm getting really tired of your obsessive bison-blaming. This always happens: "look at their hides!" "It was giving me a look!" "If megafauna didn't want to be hunted to extinction, they wouldn't live in habitats colonized by early hunter-gatherers!" This is species harrassment, and I think it degrades all of us, Queue. All of us.

I'm calling the Tribal Council, and we're gonna see what the Great Sky God has to say about this. If the dragon eats the moon aain, your ass is going down.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Trench Warfare
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2006, 03:06:50 pm »

your ass is going down.

You can throw me out of the tribe.  You can take away my ceremonial pipe smoking rights.  You can even take away my wife swapping membership card, but the one thing you can NOT do is bring my mule into this.


*rimshot*
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Trench Warfare
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2006, 03:28:09 pm »

I'm going to write a script to find out who keeps taking away my cans, and then PUNISH them.

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Trench Warfare
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2006, 03:39:52 pm »

I'm going to write a script to find out who keeps taking away my cans, and then PUNISH them.

It's God punishing you for touching yourself. Which, since you're God's Own Dick, means  you're touching him as well. Without permission. You can see how this could make one uncomfortable.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up