Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Man Pat you don't gotta talk to me like they teach you in that class for people with too much anger.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trench Warfare  (Read 7807 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Trench Warfare
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2006, 06:01:30 pm »

Dang hobot you are such a better Hobo than I am. All getting 200 posts and having 95 cans. All before me and you signed up after me. Congratulations!

It is okay, Hobo Frenzy; you are a good hobo, too!  Maybe it is because I am a singing hobo, instead of a stabbing hobo like yourself.  But that's perfectly acceptable!



Nothin' beats the hobo life!
Stabbin' folks with my hobo knife!
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Trench Warfare
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2006, 06:17:29 pm »

It is okay, Hobo Frenzy; you are a good hobo, too!  Maybe it is because I am a singing hobo, instead of a stabbing hobo like yourself.  But that's perfectly acceptable!



Nothin' beats the hobo life!
Stabbin' folks with my hobo knife!


I was just having a little fun with you "no-bos"
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Trench Warfare
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2006, 07:19:30 pm »

I'm going to write a script to find out who keeps taking away my cans, and then PUNISH them.

This only further illustrates what I call "the tiny can problem".

Ger rid of them before they ruin our happy little community.

Speaking of happy little community, Choooooop! Arrrrrrrrk! Where are you guys?
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Trench Warfare
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2006, 10:17:45 pm »

Who told you?

Wait - I thought you and I had something special!

I'm going to write a script to find out who keeps taking away my cans, and then PUNISH them.

I actually had assumed that you, as the big cheese, tracked everyone's exchanges of cans. Huh.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Trench Warfare
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2006, 10:38:33 pm »

Wait - I thought you and I had something special!


Well duh, that's why you didn't know about having to give cans!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Trench Warfare
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2006, 09:15:55 pm »

I actually had assumed that you, as the big cheese, tracked everyone's exchanges of cans. Huh.

The admin panel doesn't keep a record of can flow, just numbers that have been giveth-ed and numbers that have been taketh-ed away.

Sad personal confession: I checked this myself, hoping to figure out who I'd pissed off, so that I could either send them a fruit basket or throw a beer bottle in a perfect spiral through their heads, whichever seemed most appropriate.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Trench Warfare
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2006, 09:33:49 pm »

Oh, who wouldn't check that, if they could?  It wouldn't be human.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Trench Warfare
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2006, 03:12:19 am »

The admin panel doesn't keep a record of can flow, just numbers that have been giveth-ed and numbers that have been taketh-ed away.

Sad personal confession: I checked this myself, hoping to figure out who I'd pissed off, so that I could either send them a fruit basket or throw a beer bottle in a perfect spiral through their heads, whichever seemed most appropriate.

This only further illustrates what I call "the tiny can problem".

Ger rid of them before they ruin our happy little community.

Speaking of happy little community, Choooooop! Arrrrrrrrk! Where are you guys

Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up