Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Trains are saying "hello".  All this time, we just snub them.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Sociology 101  (Read 16421 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Sociology 101
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2006, 05:45:13 pm »

Also if you are stalking a fine 16 year old and get caught a lot more than a fine awaits.

~Paul

True, I was thinking of other situations than this one specifically, but yes; very true.

Thanks McPaul the crimedog!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Sociology 101
« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2006, 07:01:49 pm »

man.
paul, I did not notice that those comments made it look like they are dying to "get on my dick"

that is crazy.

I think the trick, in my case, is to be "harmless". If you have a girlfriend and are kind of skinny and unmuscled, girls will not hesitate to be your friend.

but thank you for telling me that. It made me smile.

also: I realized that you were pointing out their non-white-itude. I was just messing with you.
final also: the one of girls who is too too hot, I took baths with as a baby. We have pictures of me in the bath with her. This is so sad for me.

it is funny to know a mind-bendingly attractive girl who enjoys math and reading, and is one of the smartest people I know. what is the deal with that.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Sociology 101
« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2006, 07:27:00 pm »

This is just a general note to say that stalking is bad.  Don't do it kids, it will eat your soul.

It's not always bad.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Sociology 101
« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2006, 07:32:02 pm »

man.
paul, I did not notice that those comments made it look like they are dying to "get on my dick"

that is crazy.

I think the trick, in my case, is to be "harmless". If you have a girlfriend and are kind of skinny and unmuscled, girls will not hesitate to be your friend.

but thank you for telling me that. It made me smile.

also: I realized that you were pointing out their non-white-itude. I was just messing with you.
final also: the one of girls who is too too hot, I took baths with as a baby. We have pictures of me in the bath with her. This is so sad for me.

it is funny to know a mind-bendingly attractive girl who enjoys math and reading, and is one of the smartest people I know. what is the deal with that.

Because Music + Science = Sexy!
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Sociology 101
« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2006, 08:38:00 pm »

Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Sociology 101
« Reply #65 on: March 20, 2006, 10:18:09 pm »

Soul Eater!

Hey!  What happened to the love?  Did I miss something in one of the many threads I haven't had time to read?  WTF?

Also, Paul - those are in deed some ladies of pigment and of quality.  Do they know that there are a bunch of random people talking about them and their feelings about certain racial words?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Sociology 101
« Reply #66 on: March 20, 2006, 10:21:44 pm »

Also, Paul - those are in deed some ladies of pigment and of quality.  Do they know that there are a bunch of random people talking about them and their feelings about certain racial words?

Well I was gonna mention it, but then Nabu started stalking Brin...

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Sociology 101
« Reply #67 on: March 20, 2006, 10:43:17 pm »

Hey!  What happened to the love?  Did I miss something in one of the many threads I haven't had time to read?  WTF?

No no, I mean Soul Eater in the most adorable of ways.  Hobot knows this, deep down in her soul eating soul. 

All is well Smells, you may sleep soundly tonight.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Sociology 101
« Reply #68 on: March 20, 2006, 10:51:26 pm »

No no, I mean Soul Eater in the most adorable of ways.  Hobot knows this, deep down in her soul eating soul. 

All is well Smells, you may sleep soundly tonight.

Are souls vegan?  Oh well, too late now.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Sociology 101
« Reply #69 on: March 20, 2006, 10:56:18 pm »

Are souls vegan?  Oh well, too late now.

Don't worry, though I am an animal, I was not harmed in the process of you EATING MY VERY SOUL!

I mean how could I be?

You merely, ATE MY INCOPOREAL SOUL!!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Sociology 101
« Reply #70 on: March 20, 2006, 11:38:10 pm »

C'mon, Q, you have to admit it: souls are delicious.

(CONFIDENTIAL TO THEINEVITABLE: Based on the pictures you just posted on your LiveJournal... well, were you not girlfriend-having and I not boyfriend-having, and were you not five years younger than I am, I would make certain overtures. You're cute.)
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Sociology 101
« Reply #71 on: March 20, 2006, 11:41:00 pm »

Okay I admit it.  Souls + Eating = Crazy Delicious!


(also I won't make a judgement call on the level of theinevitable's hittableness, mostly because I'm tired of him hitting on me IRC all the time anyway.  It's always like "No no, I told you, no maximum cuddles" and then he's all "but that's the most two dudes can cuddle!"  He puts on a good pout though, I'll give him that.)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Sociology 101
« Reply #72 on: March 21, 2006, 12:21:52 am »

Man the discourse around here really has gone downhill. Whatever happened to a nice giraffe-placenta-based thread? Is that too much to ask?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Sociology 101
« Reply #73 on: March 21, 2006, 01:19:35 am »

a v-person who called me cute: thank you. that is nice to hear.  If I were to IM you, it would not be because you called me cute. just for the record. Also: don't say that in front of Paul, or he will make untoward assumptions reguarding you, and dying to get on things. and that is just rude.

a certain sir: you were not to mention those times. i was desperate, and I needed cuddles. Maximum cuddles were all that would quench my lust for cuddle.

...all of this talking about myspace made me go on a disgusting myspace tour. I asked something like 40 people to be my friend.

and then it was awkward when they all started IM'ing me and I had to pretend I had friended them for any reason other than "hmm that girl is kind of cute".


souls are vegan. I looked it up. anyone can eat a soul.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Sociology 101
« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2006, 01:37:01 am »

C'mon, Q, you have to admit it: souls are delicious.

(CONFIDENTIAL TO THEINEVITABLE: Based on the pictures you just posted on your LiveJournal... well, were you not girlfriend-having and I not boyfriend-having, and were you not five years younger than I am, I would make certain overtures. You're cute.)

The hell he's 17.  I'm two years his senior, but he looks older than me.

Oh, and theinevitable: I didn't realise that was a picture of you on last.fm (seriously, it looks like a photo of a pretentious indie musician ... er, I meant that as a compliment).  You are, indeed, a handsome lad.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up