Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Temporary Achewood Merch Backlog  (Read 10944 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Temporary Achewood Merch Backlog
« on: March 21, 2006, 12:26:33 am »

From Achewood.com:
Quote from: Achewood.com
Dear Friend of Achewood,

With the onset of The Great Outdoor Fight came a great surge in Achewood readership and shop activity. This temporarily overwhelmed our fulfillment system, but we have been working overtime to scale up our operations and get you your high-quality Achewood merchandise as soon as possible. If you're waiting on a package from us, please see the dates below. If you're not waiting on a package from us, but would like to be, please continue to support our shop! This week's orders WILL ship inside of our typical five business day timeframe!

A sincere THANK YOU to everyone who shopped with us this month. Achewood could not exist without you, and we appreciate your patience while your overwhelming support takes our scene to the next level.

— Chris, Liz and The Baby

All Custom Orders have shipped as of 3/17/06. You will be contacted via email if your order has been delayed for any reason.

Orders placed on or before 2/28/06 have shipped as of 3/17/06, via USPS Priority Mail (domestic) or US Airmail (international). You will be contacted via email if your order has been delayed for any reason.

Orders placed after 2/28/06 will be shipping 3/20/06-3/22/06. You will be contacted by email when your order ships.

Apparel sizes/colors currently on backorder -- expected to resume shipping starting 3/31/06:

Great Outdoor Fight - Black XXL is on backorder.
Cartilage Head - Army Premium T - all sizes are on backorder (S-XL, XXL coming soon!).
Geometry - Kelly Premium T - Small, Medium, and Large are on backorder.
Ass in Your ##### - Red Premium T - Medium, Large and X-Large are on backorder. XX-Large coming soon.
Science - Black Premium T - Medium and Large are on backorder

Please keep in mind that Word Front Wares appreciates your business, has no such backlog, uses only high-quality fabrics, and ships all products within 24-48 hours.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Temporary Achewood Merch Backlog
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2006, 02:31:38 am »

You aren't like, close to being homeless, are you? I'm worried about you.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Temporary Achewood Merch Backlog
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2006, 02:42:37 am »

You aren't like, close to being homeless, are you? I'm worried about you.

The man is an entrepreneur.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Temporary Achewood Merch Backlog
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2006, 03:23:35 am »

paul: speaking of enterpreneurs, do you know anyplace where I can buy a t-shirt? Since I can't get one from the achewood site?
I seem to remember there being a place to buy tshirts. hm.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Temporary Achewood Merch Backlog
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2006, 03:27:19 am »

paul: speaking of enterpreneurs, do you know anyplace where I can buy a t-shirt? Since I can't get one from the achewood site?
I seem to remember there being a place to buy tshirts. hm.

I'm a satisfied customer.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

nuero

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 105
    • View Profile
Re: Temporary Achewood Merch Backlog
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2006, 03:28:47 am »

paul: speaking of enterpreneurs, do you know anyplace where I can buy a t-shirt? Since I can't get one from the achewood site?
I seem to remember there being a place to buy tshirts. hm.

http://www.hottopic.com/default.asp?LS=0&?
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Temporary Achewood Merch Backlog
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2006, 03:59:50 am »

Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

nuero

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 105
    • View Profile
Re: Temporary Achewood Merch Backlog
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2006, 08:25:42 am »

Logged

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Temporary Achewood Merch Backlog
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2006, 08:31:00 am »

Oh god what's wrong with this kid?

http://www.hottopic.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&ITEM=149091&RN=613

This kid's lighting him on fire with his mind.

Edit: And I like his style.  See the new avatar.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 11:01:30 am by Lister »
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

nuero

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 105
    • View Profile
Re: Temporary Achewood Merch Backlog
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2006, 08:32:13 am »



Seriously that kid creeps me out
Logged

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Temporary Achewood Merch Backlog
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2006, 09:08:53 am »

Seriously that kid creeps me out

I would expect no less from the Hot Topic website.

That place just screams:
Logged
ACHIEVE

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Temporary Achewood Merch Backlog
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2006, 12:35:01 pm »

Please keep in mind that Word Front Wares appreciates your business, has no such backlog, uses only high-quality fabrics, and ships all products within 24-48 hours.

That reminds me... I had a Customer Service Inquiry: the shirts you sell, how are they printed? This isn't some CafePress type thing where it's all wearing off after three rounds in the washing machine, is it? Because I would love to buy at least one shirt of yours a month if I knew it would keep me warm and stylish for a couple years instead of a few weeks.

(This should not be construed to imply that I wash my clothes on a less-than-once-a-week cycle. I have a girlfriend who would not stand for such things.)
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Temporary Achewood Merch Backlog
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2006, 03:25:32 pm »

For the time being* all of our garments are professionally plot-printed, not digitally transferred like the crappy CafePress clothes.  The designs will basically last longer than the cotton shirts will.

I bought a few to torture, and so far they all look brand new even after stretching them, washing them many times, trying to scuff or crack the designs, etc.  They're even hard to shrink if you're *trying* to shrink them (really hot water and a really long time in a hot clothes dryer did the trick, though).

I believe there are others here who have purchased some GOF and Education shirts too.


* At some point in the future we may start silkscreening some more complex designs that cannot be plot printed, but the silkscreening process is pretty high quality too.

nuero

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 105
    • View Profile
Re: Temporary Achewood Merch Backlog
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2006, 08:57:39 pm »

I thought CafePress actually silkscreens now.
Logged

mudokon

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Temporary Achewood Merch Backlog
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2006, 02:38:17 am »

From Achewood.com:
Please keep in mind that Word Front Wares appreciates your business, has no such backlog, uses only high-quality fabrics, and ships all products within 24-48 hours.


Maybe that's because no one wants your shitty merchandise, you asshole! HEY-O!
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up