Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Irish Nachos are a charming take on the original, but I wonder what Uighur Nachos would be like. A mutton leg on a crisped pita?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: March 28, 2006 - When I am younger sure, ok, but not so much now  (Read 18984 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: March 28, 2006 - When I am younger sure, ok, but not so much now
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2006, 06:47:46 pm »

Oh, I don't know, Bobby, it's not like LCB was being a cock to a stranger or anything.

Also, why does Noah have negative cans?  Is he totally a crap dude and I just forgot?


From your own Mouth Herr Webmaster.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

LCB

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 113
  • ...when you get the blues in the night
    • View Profile
Re: March 28, 2006 - When I am younger sure, ok, but not so much now
« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2006, 09:06:18 pm »

I'm not a being a cock to a stranger kind of guy.

But I think it should be said that Webcomic fanfiction isn't the bottom of the barrel. It's being mashed into the ground underneath the bottom of the barrel. So be on guard. You never know when someone with a really fruity purple prose style is going to attempt an Achewood/Megatokyo crossover. Though I think it's safe to say it's not going to be a lonely white teenager who wishes she were Japanese.

 
Logged
Which way to the vomitorium, centurion?

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: March 28, 2006 - When I am younger sure, ok, but not so much now
« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2006, 09:20:23 pm »

Cartliage Head has already appeared in a medical journal of Dr. McNinja so that's a fan-fic crossover just waiting to happen.
Logged

swinehund

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 140
  • you cannot defeat me, I wear the mask of vulcan
    • View Profile
    • blaagh
Re: March 28, 2006 - When I am younger sure, ok, but not so much now
« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2006, 09:40:34 pm »

And allow me to bestow your first TCoDP for this.  Also, another for your avatar.

So happy!
Logged

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: March 28, 2006 - When I am younger sure, ok, but not so much now
« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2006, 10:32:40 pm »

I gotta get to work on that Ray/Lyle slash fiction yeah?
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: March 28, 2006 - When I am younger sure, ok, but not so much now
« Reply #65 on: March 30, 2006, 12:36:54 am »

So happy!

And apparently some asshole took one away.  I gave it back, but some people are just fuck*ng low like a snake.

Jeepers

  • Guest
Re: March 28, 2006 - When I am younger sure, ok, but not so much now
« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2006, 02:00:40 am »

oh my sweet god no

My Little Pony/ Justice League crossover fanfiction.

it is twenty chapters long

I just accidentally ate half of a sheet of paper when I saw this
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: March 28, 2006 - When I am younger sure, ok, but not so much now
« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2006, 02:08:57 am »

In light of the circumstances, was it really accidental? Really?
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: March 28, 2006 - When I am younger sure, ok, but not so much now
« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2006, 02:18:11 am »

oh my sweet god no

My Little Pony/ Justice League crossover fanfiction.

it is twenty chapters long

I just accidentally ate half of a sheet of paper when I saw this

OK, people have to be activly attepting to horrify us at this point. There's no way somebody could actually have thought this would be a good idea. But then if it was just for shock value, why 20 chapters?
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: March 28, 2006 - When I am younger sure, ok, but not so much now
« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2006, 03:48:31 am »

Why 20 Chapters?

Because the story was epic!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: March 28, 2006 - When I am younger sure, ok, but not so much now
« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2006, 04:38:32 am »

it has to go something like this (I'm going to use my imagination, rather than ruining it by actually reading it):

1. The ponies are in trouble

2. The justice league is hanging out at headquarters, etc.

3. members of the JL have a gay orgy.

4. Members of JL find out that ponies are in trouble. They debate whether to help them. Is it the JL's mission to help a group of superintelligent ponies?

5. they plan out how they will save the ponies

6. they travel to the home of the Ponies

7. They meet the ponies, tour their homes, and the problem is explained. The enemies will be incredibly obvious and cliche'd, but the JL'ers and ponies will be stumped as to how to beat them.

8. two "main" characters, one a pony and, let's say... Batman..., begin fighting. They are both headstrong and reckless. Will they ever learn to work together?

9. One of the young ponies has some kind of personal problem. Most likely: his father does not respect what he is doing.

10. A JL member (let's say superman) helps this young pony. There is journey to the father, and then an emotional fight. The JL member then goes in and talks to the father-- he immediately comes to his senses, and declares that he loves his son and is proud of him.

11. The enemies attack. there is a battle where it turns out that the ponies have magical powers. The Pony hero saves the life of Batman.

12. Batman and Pony hero have gay sex, after a long, overly-emotional conversation.

13. The JL and Ponies plan how to beat the enemies-- they just barely fended them off the first time. They are stumped.

14. A young, inexperienced member of the JL thinks of a way to beat the enemy! However, Batman will not listen to him-- he is "just a kid"

15. The pony hero convinces batman to listen to the kid. probably more slash here.

16. The ponies and JL'ers get ready for battle. They prepare the trick that will allow them to defeat the enemies. This trick is not revealed, yet.

17. One pony begs another not to go-- it's too dangerous! I love you! Steamy, badly written, and repetitive sex scene.

18. The JL'ers and Ponies travel to the enemy. They attack. The final trick is revealed-- once again, this is something incredibly obvious and overused.

19. The trick somehow fails. Is all lost? Suddenly, TheInevitable appears out of the shadows. He is a half fox/half unicorn, and he has the solution-- another highly cliched idea. There is a long and drawn out fight scene, with endless near-losses, only for TheInevitable to suddenly effortlessly win.

20. A huge celebration! TheInevitable is invited to be a member of the Justice league. he has a threesome with batman and superman, and then he is officially initiated in a bizarre ceremony. Everyone loves him.

Anyway... didn't mean to steal anyone's idea. I just thought it'd be interesting to try to come up with 30 chapters worth of stuff.

I'm sorry if this comes across as me trying to one-up anyone. This is meant in a spirit of giving.

edit: Oh my GOD, it's even better than I imagined. The first chapter is about two made-up superheroes getting in trouble with the justice league for stealing oreos.

Also: the reason there are so many chapters is that they're each... maybe a page.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 04:43:45 am by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: March 28, 2006 - When I am younger sure, ok, but not so much now
« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2006, 01:12:58 pm »


edit: Oh my GOD, it's even better than I imagined. The first chapter is about two made-up superheroes getting in trouble with the justice league for stealing oreos.


Um, and it's not, like, a parody?  Well,  now I am definitely not going to ruin it by actually reading it, because that's just lovely as it is.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
Re: March 28, 2006 - When I am younger sure, ok, but not so much now
« Reply #72 on: March 30, 2006, 01:13:10 pm »

So happy!

Where did Stuffed Ray come from, anyway?
Logged

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: March 28, 2006 - When I am younger sure, ok, but not so much now
« Reply #73 on: March 30, 2006, 01:40:03 pm »

edit: Oh my GOD, it's even better than I imagined. The first chapter is about two made-up superheroes getting in trouble with the justice league for stealing oreos.

I'm saddened by this, but:  Those aren't made-up characters... and they actually did steal The Martian Manhunter's Oreos in a published book.  It was funnier there.  I didn't read any more of the story.  I am sorry about this.  Nerd fact-checking is hella difficult to suppress.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 01:43:23 pm by Lister »
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: March 28, 2006 - When I am younger sure, ok, but not so much now
« Reply #74 on: March 30, 2006, 02:06:50 pm »

I'm saddened by this, but:  Those aren't made-up characters... and they actually did steal The Martian Manhunter's Oreos in a published book.  It was funnier there.  I didn't read any more of the story.  I am sorry about this.  Nerd fact-checking is hella difficult to suppress.

That comic was the single saddest thing I have ever read and my life is now diminished for having done so... given the amount of useless info I inhale on a daily basis that's a pretty significant feat.  Congrats on that Lister.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up