Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Jumping jacks, flinging myself off of low decks, yelling into an empty bottle of carrot juice. Trying to get in writing mode.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!  (Read 22288 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2006, 06:27:38 pm »

PAUL IS YOUR MOM AND HE TOOK YOU TO SCHOOL IN THE CAR OF PAIN!


Seriously though, they live in Tina's apt complex according to their first appearance.  I'm pretty sure they're the kinda dudes who just drop by and then disappear.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Crun

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 21
    • View Profile
    • Hockey Zombie
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2006, 06:47:32 pm »

How could you hate them?  seriously look at the dudes!  One has hockey hair and bushy eyebrows and the other is grotesquely overweight and rides a scooter.  I don't think you get much more awesome.

Hockey hair is acceptable if accompanied by a sweater (the barry melrose), in a football jersey its a mullet (joe dirt).  And one of my old frat buddies was grotesquely overweight and bottomed out his scooter.  Either way, their very look says something to what i'm talking about.  Who else has such over-the-top appearances?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2006, 06:49:07 pm »

Hockey hair is acceptable if accompanied by a sweater, in a football jersey its a mullet.  And one of my old frat buddies was grotesquely overweight and bottomed out his scooter.  Either way, their very look says something to what i'm talking about.  Who else has such over-the-top appearances?

They're misfits just like Beef.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Crun

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 21
    • View Profile
    • Hockey Zombie
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2006, 06:50:19 pm »

They're misfits just like Beef.

~Paul

What the heck pertinence does that have?

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2006, 06:52:20 pm »

What the heck pertinence does that have?

Because it makes them sympathetic characters.  The intent is that you identify with their alienation, much like with Beef. 
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2006, 06:54:54 pm »

Might I point out that this entire argument is the Saddest Thing?

Good work Crun, you've made a mockery OF EVERYONE.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2006, 06:57:27 pm »

Might I point out that this entire argument is the Saddest Thing?

Good work Crun, you've made a mockery OF EVERYONE.

Oh come on, it's all in fun.  Where else might one argue about the merits of a cat with hockey hair and his overweight companion?  Where I ask you?  Only in America friends.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

Crun

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 21
    • View Profile
    • Hockey Zombie
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2006, 07:01:45 pm »

Hey, if a dissenting opinion is going to blown up as "making a mockery of EVERYONE", then maybe this place isn't for me.  Eh, gave it a shot.  Beware the Judas Priest Friday and dance like there's ass in your #####...  Its almost beer thirty, y'all have a good weekend.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2006, 07:04:39 pm »

Oh come on, it's all in fun.  Where else might one argue about the merits of a cat with hockey hair and his overweight companion?  Where I ask you?  Only in America friends.

I'm pretty sure they have the Internet in other countries too.   Just sayin' is all.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2006, 07:06:43 pm »

Oh come on, it's all in fun.  Where else might one argue about the merits of a cat with hockey hair and his overweight companion?  Where I ask you?  Only in America friends.

U.S.A.!  U.S.A.!

Hey, if a dissenting opinion is going to blown up as "making a mockery of EVERYONE", then maybe this place isn't for me.  Eh, gave it a shot.  Beware the Judas Priest Friday and dance like there's ass in your ******...  Its almost beer thirty, y'all have a good weekend.

Don't lose heart so quickly.  I don't see what all the fuss is about regarding Emeril and Spongebath, either (but I do like Philippe).  BE NICE, EVERYONE.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2006, 07:30:26 pm »

Yeah, Emeril and Spongebob suck.  They bring nothing to the party.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2006, 07:32:45 pm »

Hey, if a dissenting opinion is going to blown up as "making a mockery of EVERYONE", then maybe this place isn't for me.  Eh, gave it a shot.  Beware the Judas Priest Friday and dance like there's ass in your ******...  Its almost beer thirty, y'all have a good weekend.

Yeah, you're posting to a message board that discusses cartoon cats, dude.  I wouldn't take anything anyone says too seriously, especially that SICK FUCK MisterQueue, who I'm pretty sure was just fuck*ng with you.

You seem like an uncrap dude so I hope you come back despite feeling flagellated for having an opinion.  I say this mostly because I share in your opinion.  If I didn't, I'd be heating up the tar, plucking the feathers, and attaching the car to the rail, etc.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2006, 07:35:33 pm »

Hey, if a dissenting opinion is going to blown up as "making a mockery of EVERYONE", then maybe this place isn't for me.  Eh, gave it a shot.  Beware the Judas Priest Friday and dance like there's ass in your ******...  Its almost beer thirty, y'all have a good weekend.

Toughen up Nancy!  If you can't take a little hyperbolic ribbing then perhaps you haven't quite captured the spirit of this place, nnn-kay.  We have people with titles like "Sick Fuck" and "God's Own Dick".  In that light, "making a mockery of EVERYONE" seems pretty tame.

Also, you are wrong about Spongebath and Emeril.  That's OK, everybody is allowed to have their own stupid opinion around here.  I'm the only one who is completely correct about everything, so you have lots of company in your wrongfulness.

I like S & E because of their stuck-on, secondary-ness.  They're acquatainces, friends of a friend.  Guys you see around, but who aren't always up ins.  They add texture and dimension to Acheworld.

And if you don't like Phillippe, well FUCK YOU.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Crun

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 21
    • View Profile
    • Hockey Zombie
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2006, 07:46:21 pm »

Hey, fair 'nuf.  I didn't know if this was gonna be a forum like ctrl+alt+del, where a discouraging word is nigh upon ban-worthy.  The censoring of the word "p-a-n-t-s" in my post furthered my doubtfulness.  But hey, if its a merry band of hooligans around here, i'll definitely stick around and banter it up.  And don't be calling this left-winger a nancy, thems glove-droppin' words, foo!  That said, I'm a Lyle/Todd man, so Phillipe's cute shtick isn't really my cup of tea. 

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2006, 07:58:30 pm »

damn, I missed my chance.
I was at school, so I did not take my chance to say "who else looks so over-the-top? you do, if you keep talking that way about emeril and spongebath"

but actually, I don't really care about them either way.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up