Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault. - Salvador Dali

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Apple Gerl  (Read 13234 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday Apple Gerl
« on: April 04, 2006, 08:35:45 pm »

You've probably never heard of her before, neither had I.  That's because she only joined on March 23 of this year and has "0" posts.  But she did go to the trouble of completely filling out her profile and for that she should be rewarded with a severe TOUAMB n00b hazing.  She has a myspace account which, if you visit, will quickly discover she is a big fan of the Beatles and Ben Folds.  She's from Austrailia so it's already late in the day for her so let's give her the Birthday thread she deserves.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: Happy Birthday Apple Gerl
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2006, 08:53:04 pm »

You go Gerl.  You ride the lightning dammit.

ALSO: Why hasn't Myspace been kicked off the internet for being the most impossible to use and poorly designed website in history?  And for allowing people to use anchored background images that have simillar colors to the text on the page??  Yes I'm looking at you
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Apple Gerl
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2006, 09:05:46 pm »

Let's pick on people who've registered and never posted.  How about Morpheme Girl, who has an interesting name and a blog complaining about being a teacher?  If you have time to have a blog or a Myspace page (ugh), you have time to post, you Lazy McLurker#####es.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Apple Gerl
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2006, 09:06:59 pm »

AppleGerls myspace page gave me a headache. It is very busy.
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Apple Gerl
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2006, 09:09:04 pm »

You go Gerl.  You ride the lightning dammit.

ALSO: Why hasn't Myspace been kicked off the internet for being the most impossible to use and poorly designed website in history?  And for allowing people to use anchored background images that have simillar colors to the text on the page??  Yes I'm looking at you

Seriously.   MySpace users should NOT have the ability to make anything come out of my speakers.   They're not old enough to be trusted with that responsibility, and manage to screw it up and every chance they get.

Also, I don't understand the following: Johnny Shaggyhead, spending 5 or 6 hours crafting every kind of seizure inducing banality onto his profile page finds that it's twice as wide as his browser window.   This doesn't bother him at all.

Logged

Apple Gerl

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 16
    • View Profile
    • my myspace, boring as hell
Re: Happy Birthday Apple Gerl
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2006, 09:38:03 pm »

WOWWW

Heyy... people from the achewood boards
Way to get a good welcome!
Thanks for the birthday wishes, and uh.. noob hazing.. am pretty chuffed!
I haven't posted yet 'cause i thought i'd be labelled a GOF noob for sure. I was reading achewood a fair while before then.
So, yeah! i shall post now. I'm sorry my myspace gives you a headache Alohadawg. You might have been reading it before i changed the font to an easier-to-read yellow. If not... i am still sorry.

I RIDE THE LIGHTNING!
Logged
It is my firm belief that little puppy dogs named Mr. Poopytime will bring our nation together!

Apple Gerl

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 16
    • View Profile
    • my myspace, boring as hell
Re: Happy Birthday Apple Gerl
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2006, 09:42:00 pm »

*easier to read blue
Logged
It is my firm belief that little puppy dogs named Mr. Poopytime will bring our nation together!

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Happy Birthday Apple Gerl
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2006, 10:06:02 pm »

Happy birthday! And welcome. I reckon trying to avoid the whole 'GOF n00b' label is ultimately futile. Anyone registering around the fertile member-producing period of the G.O.F will eventually be exposed as the bandwagon jumpers that they are, either through investigation or admittance on their very first post.

And before anyone points this out, I did use the words 'fertile', 'member', 'producing' and 'period' one after the other as a result of my inelegant prose. I did not want to point this out, but on this board I feel I have to do this. I'm looking at you.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Happy Birthday Apple Gerl
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2006, 10:16:03 pm »

Happy birthday! And welcome. I reckon trying to avoid the whole 'GOF n00b' label is ultimately futile. Anyone registering around the fertile member-producing period of the G.O.F will eventually be exposed as the bandwagon jumpers that they are, either through investigation or admittance on their very first post.

And before anyone points this out, I did use the words 'fertile', 'member', 'producing' and 'period' one after the other as a result of my inelegant prose. I did not want to point this out, but on this board I feel I have to do this. I'm looking at you.

Hey, Q was going to say something sooner or later.  I thought I'd mix it up a bit.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday Apple Gerl
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2006, 10:18:03 pm »

I'm looking at you.

*cough*


Er yes.. happy birthday Apple "Misspelled Young Female Human".  I certainly hope it is a good one.


Ninja edit: Damn you Hobot, you win this time.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Happy Birthday Apple Gerl
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2006, 03:58:52 am »

Happy Birthday, n00b.  I hope you got some lovin' there down under.

Ifyouknowwhatimean.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Happy Birthday Apple Gerl
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2006, 05:16:05 am »

Austraila, man.  Man...  the internet goes that far?  That is crazy.  The internet:  What won't it do?



Oh, happy belated birthday!

Logged
ACHIEVE

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Apple Gerl
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2006, 08:15:51 pm »


And before anyone points this out, I did use the words 'fertile', 'member', 'producing' and 'period' one after the other as a result of my inelegant prose. I did not want to point this out, but on this board I feel I have to do this. I'm looking at you.

My fertile member has assisted in the producing of two tiny humans in a 17 month period.
Logged

Apple Gerl

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 16
    • View Profile
    • my myspace, boring as hell
Re: Happy Birthday Apple Gerl
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2006, 12:56:11 am »

i am again most grateful for the good wishes your humble personage(s) have sent!

As a fertile member i shall try to produce a good reputation of myself as not simply a GOF bandwagon jumper. This may take quite an extensive period of time. But i am a fertile member! and fertility shall prevail!
Er.. yeah!
Logged
It is my firm belief that little puppy dogs named Mr. Poopytime will bring our nation together!

the gooseman

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 16
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Apple Gerl
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2006, 01:29:46 pm »

Gerl is not mispelt.

gerl is a cool girl.

and this girl reads achewood, and annoyed the FUCK out of everyone with her Trail of Dead myspace music.

thus she is cool.

Thus she is a gerl.

uuuuuummm... happy birthday noob. you will get a mixtape one day.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up