Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood New Roast Beef band name: THE DATA-TONES

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Misterqueue's Profile  (Read 5071 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Misterqueue's Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2006, 05:41:34 pm »

Oh no, not again.

Paul also hit a whale?

Man it must've been a tiny whale to only do THAT amount of damage.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Misterqueue's Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2006, 06:11:37 pm »

I'm sure it said something like "I really should've looked both ways!"

Or "It would've been more ironic if the vehicle was a Dodge.  I hate dying without irony."

It sounds like Paul's deer was a reincarnation of T-Rex
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Misterqueue's Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2006, 06:12:49 pm »

Sorry to drag this back on topic but - Come on, lurkers.  I dare you. Delurk and confess.  What is the sick fascincation of Q's profile?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Misterqueue's Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2006, 06:45:58 pm »

Sorry to drag this back on topic but - Come on, lurkers.  I dare you. Delurk and confess.  What is the sick fascincation of Q's profile?

Q is hawtt. That's right, with a w and two t's. The ladies love a man who looks too young to grow facial hair.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Misterqueue's Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2006, 07:44:14 pm »

If only I'd known that I would become the Devilish Cabana Boy of the board I would've brought my nice towels.



Maybe my new tagline is "The Q: Servicing the Ladies of TOUAMB since 2005."

If the dudes need a drink from the bar however I don't mind snagging that on my way to the Ladies.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Misterqueue's Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2006, 08:28:45 pm »

Q is hawtt. That's right, with a w and two t's. The ladies love a man who looks too young to grow facial hair.

So, how was your week at Neverland Ranch, Q?
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Misterqueue's Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2006, 08:36:45 pm »

Would've been better if lube had been involved.  Those Giraffes certainly have LONG necks.


...and sliding down them really burns if the metal slide isn't lubricated well enough.

What were you thinking?
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Misterqueue's Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2006, 08:52:36 pm »

I'm really not thinking anything right now, mostly just recoiling.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Misterqueue's Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2006, 08:54:20 pm »

Enjoy your delicious Horror lepreKHAAAAN, courtesy of Q Industries!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Misterqueue's Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2006, 10:15:46 pm »

HARUSPEX
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Misterqueue's Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2006, 10:16:45 pm »

You volunteering then Mr. Inevitable?

*raised eyebrow and stealthy blade*
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Misterqueue's Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2006, 12:37:13 am »

Logged

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: Misterqueue's Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2006, 01:23:35 am »

Haruspex!
I can't be the only one picturing that fark owl saying "Haruspex?"

Ok, maybe I can.

Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Misterqueue's Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2006, 06:54:06 pm »

For a change of pace someone was looking at my profile.  Now i'm paranoid.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Misterqueue's Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2006, 07:39:53 pm »

For a change of pace someone was looking at my profile.  Now i'm paranoid.

It gets worse.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up