Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: TWIST CHOMP -- Apr. 7, 2006.  (Read 21461 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: TWIST CHOMP -- Apr. 7, 2006.
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2006, 11:14:37 pm »

And now you know my Terrible Secret.


...Hot?
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Franz.

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 35
    • View Profile
Re: TWIST CHOMP -- Apr. 7, 2006.
« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2006, 01:56:06 pm »

I got all worried about the "flows to bay" sign, but then I realized he's a freakin' otter. That should be right up his alley. Right? Right?!

It's not the first time Philippe has flowed to the bay.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: TWIST CHOMP -- Apr. 7, 2006.
« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2006, 09:46:38 pm »

And now you know my Terrible Secret.

Your veganism?
Logged

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: TWIST CHOMP -- Apr. 7, 2006.
« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2006, 11:18:13 pm »

Your veganism?

Better make that "second Terrible Secret."
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
Re: TWIST CHOMP -- Apr. 7, 2006.
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2006, 10:44:28 am »

What are we not going to like come Tuesday?  :-\
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: TWIST CHOMP -- Apr. 7, 2006.
« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2006, 11:31:30 am »

I'm envisioning a Parking-Lot-Is-Full-style creepout. I hope I'm right.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

mrdna1

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 163
    • View Profile
    • five-six
Re: TWIST CHOMP -- Apr. 7, 2006.
« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2006, 11:53:22 am »

Either we're going to have another Super Secret Ice Cream-type strip, or the storyline is just going to vanish in favor of Ray's emergency party.
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: TWIST CHOMP -- Apr. 7, 2006.
« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2006, 12:42:12 pm »

Or it's gonna be, "Strip returns Wednesday." I wouldn't like to see that.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: TWIST CHOMP -- Apr. 7, 2006.
« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2006, 01:00:58 pm »

Or it's gonna be, "Strip returns Wednesday." I wouldn't like to see that.

Nooooooooooooooooooo!
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: TWIST CHOMP -- Apr. 7, 2006.
« Reply #69 on: April 10, 2006, 01:14:47 pm »

What are we not going to like come Tuesday?  :-\

"We Return Wednesday."
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: TWIST CHOMP -- Apr. 7, 2006.
« Reply #70 on: April 10, 2006, 03:01:36 pm »

Tomorrow: Chicken.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: TWIST CHOMP -- Apr. 7, 2006.
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2006, 03:08:38 pm »

Tomorrow: Chicken.

That reminds me, I need to find food grade metal bearings.
Logged

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: TWIST CHOMP -- Apr. 7, 2006.
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2006, 04:32:14 pm »

What are we not going to like come Tuesday?  :-\

Onstad is going to show "da ballz."
Logged
ACHIEVE

Jeepers

  • Guest
Re: TWIST CHOMP -- Apr. 7, 2006.
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2006, 04:49:08 pm »

Strip: You will not like what you see come Tuesday.


Maybe he will make Phillipe die. Maybe Nice Pete will be waiting in the bay to greet Phillipe and he will love him in his open arms and commit the murder act upon him to save him from the inevitable sin of puberty.

Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: TWIST CHOMP -- Apr. 7, 2006.
« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2006, 05:00:19 pm »

See, I believe that he's personally pissed off that I guessed it was Emeril's blog so fast and the thing I will not like is Philippe having a party with a bunch of dancing cakes and pink bunnies and other saccharine bullshit.

But then I'm self-centered, so this is probably not likely at all.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up