Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The next time you appreciate how nice large titties look, be happy and smile to yourself. You deserve it.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Choose the best vegetable  (Read 22220 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Choose the best vegetable
« Reply #105 on: April 15, 2006, 04:07:34 am »

Hobot, i've been meaning to show you this for sometime.  That's the art project my friend Drew did for his part in the Art Crawl a couple of months ago.  It's the Louis Vitaco and it reminds me of your avatar somehow.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Choose the best vegetable
« Reply #106 on: April 15, 2006, 05:21:23 am »

My visage has also been rumoured to appear on grilled cheese sandwiches. 

Perhaps I should start my own line of designer foodstuffs.  My only fear is that no one would want said edibles, because they would be vegan, and therefore terribly unappealing.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Choose the best vegetable
« Reply #107 on: April 15, 2006, 05:41:23 am »

The Louis Vitaco was vegan and quite delicious.  Well wait, i'm not sure about that.  There may have been animal products in the tortilla itself.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Choose the best vegetable
« Reply #108 on: April 16, 2006, 12:00:09 am »

The Louis Vitaco was vegan and quite delicious.  Well wait, i'm not sure about that.  There may have been animal products in the tortilla itself.

~Paul

Dude made a taco with no cheese or meat?
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Choose the best vegetable
« Reply #109 on: April 16, 2006, 01:59:00 am »

Oh yeah, cheese, no meat.  Avacado.

Not vegan, sorry.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Choose the best vegetable
« Reply #110 on: April 17, 2006, 06:00:26 pm »

Still sounds kind of yucky. Guacamole already goes on a taco.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Choose the best vegetable
« Reply #111 on: April 18, 2006, 03:03:24 am »

Tonight's dinner was a celebration of tasty vegetables: green pepper, tomato, purple onion, and avocado, all diced and sauteed in extra virgin olive oil with three cloves of garlic, oregano, hot red pepper flakes and a medley of squid, octopus, shrimp, oysters, with whole wheat pasta spirals and just a dusting of grated Parmesan.  It was beautiful.

Both my SO and I were talking about avocado specifically, and how both of us first enjoyed avocado only in adulthood.  For me it was a lunch at a University prof's house, and for him it was from me cooking him dinner at some point.  I suppose it's that we're both prairie folk, with meat & potato parents, but it's hard to imagine a life without avocado now.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: Choose the best vegetable
« Reply #112 on: April 18, 2006, 11:51:41 am »

I agree about the avacados, side_show. Once I was in college I had to go back and convince my mother that guacamole doesn't contain mayo!
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Choose the best vegetable
« Reply #113 on: April 18, 2006, 12:40:06 pm »

I believe I am obligated to foward this to this board.

http://www.stuffonmycat.com/
Logged
ACHIEVE

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: Choose the best vegetable
« Reply #114 on: April 18, 2006, 03:17:30 pm »

I believe I am obligated to foward this to this board.

http://www.stuffonmycat.com/
Every time anyone links to that site, I'm required to blow 20 minutes there. Now if only my cat would hold still, I could complete my magnum opus!
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Choose the best vegetable
« Reply #115 on: April 18, 2006, 03:22:32 pm »

Still sounds kind of yucky. Guacamole already goes on a taco.

Guacamole and avacado aren't the same thing, you of all people should know this.  The Louis Vitaco was delicious, not yucky.

~Paul

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Choose the best vegetable
« Reply #116 on: April 18, 2006, 03:51:44 pm »

Delicious salad-cat.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Choose the best vegetable
« Reply #117 on: April 18, 2006, 05:48:39 pm »

Delicious salad-cat.

All I can say to that cat is "Have some dignity for God's sake".
Logged

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: Choose the best vegetable
« Reply #118 on: April 18, 2006, 07:51:20 pm »

Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

weareas1

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 19
    • View Profile
Re: Choose the best vegetable
« Reply #119 on: April 20, 2006, 07:44:47 am »

The garlic.  Without it, life would cease to have any purpose.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up