Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Yo mama's so crass and low, she puts chocolate pieces into her mouth while she is still chewing up the previous chocolate pieces.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: My glasses just broke! What do I do?  (Read 10412 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: My glasses just broke! What do I do?
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2006, 08:56:50 pm »

dang man.
the other day in latin class, somehow the issue of pregnant sex came up. This girl said "but wouldn't it hurt the baby if the man gets on top? How could you have sex?"
we all just kind of stared at her. latin class is not the place to start explaining this. it was awkward.

another girl commented that you "wouldn't be able to reach".

man, the ignorance of some people about this stuff.

also: having kids. what a rush. this is something that I look forward to (but not enough to want to speed it up. you know. kind of like how being retired would be nice, but I don't want to suddenly become old.)
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: My glasses just broke! What do I do?
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2006, 10:41:05 pm »

dang man.
the other day in latin class, somehow the issue of pregnant sex came up. This girl said "but wouldn't it hurt the baby if the man gets on top? How could you have sex?"
we all just kind of stared at her. latin class is not the place to start explaining this. it was awkward.

another girl commented that you "wouldn't be able to reach".

man, the ignorance of some people about this stuff.

also: having kids. what a rush. this is something that I look forward to (but not enough to want to speed it up. you know. kind of like how being retired would be nice, but I don't want to suddenly become old.)

Get rich when you're young and retire then!

Was this a college class? If so, they ain't building co-eds like they used to. Ah, the good old days.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: My glasses just broke! What do I do?
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2006, 12:21:56 am »

I assume it was a high school class since as I recall, thinevitable is one of those people who has never read the whole Achewood main page, including the "Get Out of Here" warning.  Next time I read one of those articles bemoaning how young our teenagers are becoming sexually active I'm going to take it with a large grain of "wouldn't be able to reach".
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: My glasses just broke! What do I do?
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2006, 01:48:38 am »

yeah. I am in highschool.

the things to realize are double:
1. This was not the average teenager. this was a straight-laced, southern-raised, affluent, private-school Latin student.
2. lack of knowledge doesn't lead to lack of sex. this is why there are so many babies born out of wedlock. I think people are knowledgeable about the general ideas of things ("my friend says boys like it when you suck on their c*ck!") but not the actual mechanics ("do I use my teeth? how do I know when to stop? can I become pregnant from this?")


and with the "wouldn't be able to reach" comment, I think she was referring more to "ease of access". the context was something like:
she: oh, haha, when I sit like this my shirt bulges out in this funny way, it looks like I'm pregnant!
friend: haha! it does!
me: oh, that is sooo hot. Louise, you know I like my ladies pregnant! Every man does!
she:  yeah. *laughs*
me: no, really! some guys do. I know this.
she: but, how does that work? wouldn't it... *indicates position of full "pregnant" stomach*... I mean... you wouldn't be able to reach!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: My glasses just broke! What do I do?
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2006, 05:57:20 am »

Ash, there's nothing wrong with her mouth though, right?

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: My glasses just broke! What do I do?
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2006, 08:27:36 pm »

Ash, there's nothing wrong with her mouth though, right?

Um, Dude.

Duu-uude.

Dude.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: My glasses just broke! What do I do?
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2006, 08:52:24 pm »

The Doc banned ALL activity 'cause any cause for down under ruckus is not a good thing.

Beleive me, dude, we tried all the angles on this before accepting our celibate state.

Have you at least ordered a Fleshlight?
Logged

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: My glasses just broke! What do I do?
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2006, 08:53:37 pm »

I really can't imagine those are worth it.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: My glasses just broke! What do I do?
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2006, 09:07:13 pm »

Does your wife have a sister or an attractive best friend?

I'm sure under the current circumstances you could probably get a free pass, right?

Dexter

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 119
  • Some mothers should not be turned out.
    • View Profile
Re: My glasses just broke! What do I do?
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2006, 10:58:46 pm »

I really can't imagine those are worth it.
It depends on how badly you're not getting laid.

Not that I would know.

Also, did it just dawn on anyone else that this thread went from glasses to sex toys in 25 posts.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 11:03:57 pm by Dexter »
Logged
Y'all don't know what it's like, bein' male, middle-class and white.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: My glasses just broke! What do I do?
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2006, 11:41:26 pm »


Also, did it just dawn on anyone else that this thread went from glasses to sex toys in 25 posts.

Yes, via pregnant ladies.  How do we do it?  It's a thing of beauty.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Dexter

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 119
  • Some mothers should not be turned out.
    • View Profile
Re: My glasses just broke! What do I do?
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2006, 11:45:15 pm »

Yes, via pregnant ladies.  How do we do it?  It's a thing of beauty.
Indeed.  Brought a tear to my eye, it did.
Logged
Y'all don't know what it's like, bein' male, middle-class and white.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: My glasses just broke! What do I do?
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2006, 11:52:24 pm »

Have you at least ordered a Fleshlight?

You know, for the ladies, they make double dongs. Do they make a two ended fleshlight?
Logged

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: My glasses just broke! What do I do?
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2006, 11:54:30 pm »

You know, for the ladies, they make double dongs. Do they make a two ended fleshlight?

For the splittest of all split-seconds, I considered googling this.

Then I came to my senses.
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: My glasses just broke! What do I do?
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2006, 12:59:53 am »

Chinese Fingercuffs!


       >===<
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up