Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Is eaten food technically rotting inside you? It's pretty warm in there. Technically, we all not only live in, but *are* "the danger zone."

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: My glasses just broke! What do I do?  (Read 10400 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: My glasses just broke! What do I do?
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2006, 05:18:25 am »

ASCII BUKAKKE!!!

8=====D ~~~~~~ ^_^

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: My glasses just broke! What do I do?
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2006, 12:42:32 pm »

I really can't imagine those are worth it.

Yeah, whatever happened to masturbating the old-fashioned way?
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: My glasses just broke! What do I do?
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2006, 12:53:25 pm »

Yeah, whatever happened to masturbating the old-fashioned way?

Oh sure GRANDPA, live in the past.  Nowadays we're doing it all by thought alone; why just think of it: Your boss could be orgasming the moment he talks to you about your recent performance and you would never know!

But you keep doing it the way Cavemen, Pioneers, and your Grandparents did it you luddite.


Edit: Cavement?  WTF?  I need more sleep.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2006, 02:11:50 pm by misterqueue »
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: My glasses just broke! What do I do?
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2006, 01:03:12 pm »

But you keep doing it the way Cavement, Pioneers, and your Grandparents did it you luddite.

You know I really don't like to think about what sex was like in the days before running water and toilet paper.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: My glasses just broke! What do I do?
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2006, 01:10:12 pm »

Imagine the possibilities!
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: My glasses just broke! What do I do?
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2006, 02:38:55 pm »

Oh sure GRANDPA, live in the past.  Nowadays we're doing it all by thought alone; why just think of it: Your boss could be orgasming the moment he talks to you about your recent performance and you would never know!

This is possible, at least for girls, by the way.

Not that I, er, know anything about that, or anything.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: My glasses just broke! What do I do?
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2006, 02:40:30 pm »

This is possible, at least for girls, by the way.

Not that I, er, know anything about that, or anything.

I knew a girl once who claimed to do this ALL THE TIME.

I used to tell her that I thought she was just hiding a massaging showerhead in her trousers, but that's a pretty hard thing to hide (in re: extra long hose, the constant wet pantaloons, and the unnerving noise of running water FROM YOUR BREECHES!)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: My glasses just broke! What do I do?
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2006, 02:43:01 pm »

I understand that this is possible for both sexes while asleep.  Doesn't that count?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: My glasses just broke! What do I do?
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2006, 02:44:17 pm »

I believe that's called "Asleep Style"
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: My glasses just broke! What do I do?
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2006, 03:16:02 pm »

But you keep doing it the way Cavement, Pioneers, and your Grandparents did it you luddite.

Isn't Cavement that new band that is formed from members of both Cake and Pavement?

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: My glasses just broke! What do I do?
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2006, 05:10:00 pm »

I believe that's called "Asleep Style"

No, that's not doing it just with your mind, that's doing it with another person asleep.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

swinehund

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 140
  • you cannot defeat me, I wear the mask of vulcan
    • View Profile
    • blaagh
Re: My glasses just broke! What do I do?
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2006, 05:29:51 pm »

I believe that's called "Asleep Style"

I just wanted to state that for the right person, asleep doggie style is possible.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2006, 02:08:02 am by swinehund »
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: My glasses just broke! What do I do?
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2006, 05:31:44 pm »

It all depends on how you fall asleep I'd imagine.


(Vis a vis: On all fours and moaning?)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: My glasses just broke! What do I do?
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2006, 08:16:31 pm »

I really can't imagine those are worth it.

I refer you to Mantonio's signature.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: My glasses just broke! What do I do?
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2006, 11:50:39 pm »

I just wanted to state that for the right person, asleep doggie style is possible.

That person would probably be me after a night with the sweet vodka.

But, since I've never awoken with damaged capillaries in my anus, it's all good.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up