I won't have time to make and burn a mix until the end of the school year (early May), but I'll post a tentative tracklist for anyone who is interested. The theme is Hobot's Personal Favourites.
"Save It" - Bella Lea (or Ambulette, as they are now known)
"SZ2" - Battles
"Julie & Candy" - Boards of Canada
"I Slept with Bonhomme at the CBC" - Broken Social Scene
"Gunner" - Denali
"Ms. Rhythm and Blues" - Forget Cassettes
"Facilities" - Khoiba
"Hunted by a Freak" - Mogwai
"Sing Me out the Window" - Múm
"Wandering Star" - Portishead
"The Horror" - RJD2
"Distant Green Valley" - The Silk Road Ensemble & Yo-Yo Ma
"Set Yourself on Fire" - Stars
Mmmm.. that sounds pretty good for a tentative list... I just ordered the Battles album/ep and had heard quite a bit of it, so yay to that!
I miss my 'Happy Songs' disc.. (it died a few weeks ago; I need to buy a new copy or something)
I think I used that Múm song on a mix once.. Múm makes for good mix material
---
Annnnd... as I made clear in my mix thread, I'm down for another mix trade.
I'll probably get started on the setlist this week!
...I'll send people real copies if they want though lately I've just been posting any mix I do online on my own domain.. I do miss doing cover art.. I even downloaded a program on the mac, so I could work on it here. I don't feel like installing printer software, but I could just upload it to the web then print from the pc... complex, yes, but it'd get done and the program on the mac looks way cooler to do art.. har.