Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You might, rabbit

You might.

Poll

Wanna Do a Mixdisc Trade?

Yes
- 16 (61.5%)
No
- 0 (0%)
I'll say yes, but i'll never do it
- 7 (26.9%)
I don't want to hear your crappy music
- 3 (11.5%)

Total Members Voted: 24


Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20   Go Down

Author Topic: MixDisc '06  (Read 57009 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: MixDisc '06
« Reply #270 on: August 07, 2006, 11:44:42 pm »

He didn't but they all do have names.  And tracklists, now, so I can listen to them without the interference of my control-freak frustrations.

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: MixDisc '06
« Reply #271 on: August 08, 2006, 02:58:42 am »

Six discs? I think it's a crying shame Paul didn't jump the whole proverbial rope and name the first disc 'Hobot'.

Apparently I'm just not worthy to have an eponymous DISK ONE OF SIX.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: MixDisc '06
« Reply #272 on: August 08, 2006, 03:20:18 am »

Damn.. way to beat down a dude and his birthday present.  I mean.. I'm just sayin' is all.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: MixDisc '06
« Reply #273 on: August 08, 2006, 03:27:42 am »

Damn.. way to beat down a dude and his birthday present.  I mean.. I'm just sayin' is all.

I was not talking about you.  You're still in my favour.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: MixDisc '06
« Reply #274 on: August 08, 2006, 03:31:20 am »

I was not talking about you.  You're still in my favour.

Oh.. "in your favour" huh?  Maaan.. stone cold.

I'm going to go buy a tower and live in it all by myself.. and make a device that makes only thunderstorms appear outside it... and play only emo music...


then maybe the suicide?  I'm not sure how to poosh it to tha limit there.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: MixDisc '06
« Reply #275 on: August 08, 2006, 03:47:42 am »

I'm going to go buy a tower and live in it all by myself.. and make a device that makes only thunderstorms appear outside it... and play only emo music...

then maybe the suicide?  I'm not sure how to poosh it to tha limit there.
It's simple: In a little while from now, if you're not feeling any less sour, you've got to promise yourself to treat yourself and visit a nearby tower where, reaching the top, you'll throw yourself off. What could be easier? You'll even already have the tower in place!
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: MixDisc '06
« Reply #276 on: August 08, 2006, 03:52:57 am »

It's simple: In a little while from now, if you're not feeling any less sour, you've got to promise yourself to treat yourself and visit a nearby tower where, reaching the top, you'll throw yourself off. What could be easier? You'll even already have the tower in place!

Take V's course and you too can do your best Ophelia impression!  Try what I did, only 10K up front!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: MixDisc '06
« Reply #277 on: August 08, 2006, 04:45:30 am »

I suspected that if I sent out six disc it would result in Mister Q's suicide.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: MixDisc '06
« Reply #278 on: August 08, 2006, 04:59:40 am »

so, occaisonally when I'm tired and I take a shower in the morning, the famous scene from Psycho runs through my head and I get all creeped out.
and then I was thinking about Paul stalking me, because my parents were all wierd about me getting a package from someone they didn't know (or rather, I took it before they asked me about it, and pretended I didn't know what they meant when they did ask.)

the result was Paul busting in on me taking a shower (holding a knife), and being like "oh shit dude! sorry!" and smiling that winner's smile of his. then he politely shut the door and left. do you ever have a mental image so perfect that you randomly laugh about it later in the day?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: MixDisc '06
« Reply #279 on: April 04, 2007, 07:40:49 am »

I never recieved a mix from The Inevitable.  What gives dude?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: MixDisc '06
« Reply #280 on: April 05, 2007, 01:47:01 am »

damn. I totally... wow. I forgot all about that. I will definitely make one this time, and send it.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: MixDisc '06
« Reply #281 on: January 29, 2008, 03:01:03 am »

damn. I totally... wow. I forgot all about that. I will definitely make one this time, and send it.

I'm still waiting.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: MixDisc '06
« Reply #282 on: January 29, 2008, 03:03:40 am »

Ouch.

I got one from Wombat today!

I will try to cobble something up - I was thinking something with a Pac-NW theme. Anybody want one, PM me.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: MixDisc '06
« Reply #283 on: January 29, 2008, 03:57:07 am »

I've still got mine if anyone wants it, I only ever sent Judy a copy.
That said it's a fairly broad sampling of aus rock so don't go bringing any of your 'taste' to the table.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: MixDisc '06
« Reply #284 on: January 29, 2008, 04:04:49 am »

damn.

OK, send me your address in a PM if you want a mix. Hold me to this, damnit. I will try to come up with a theme post-haste.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20   Go Up