Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Penny Arcade  (Read 3273 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Penny Arcade
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2006, 04:11:49 am »

Heh! You know me too well. Much looooove to the Jough! I sing a song of affection for Jough. <1 <2 <3 <4 <5 <6!

Shit Jough, you gave her 1000 cans just for loving Uncle Tupelo, so I figure that should be worth about a million.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Penny Arcade
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2006, 04:22:48 am »

Yeah, I'd say it was too blatant an attempt to get on my good side, but coming from linnea it is just par for the course.  Much love to the Somebody nice#####.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Penny Arcade
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2006, 11:03:22 pm »

5000 posts!  Congratulations, Jough.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up