Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's Kim Jong-il Fact™: North Korean state media reports that Kim routinely shoots three or four holes-in-one per round. (Wikipedia)

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: What Achewood Strip(s) are Hanging in your Space?  (Read 6562 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
What Achewood Strip(s) are Hanging in your Space?
« on: April 14, 2006, 01:46:35 am »

Talking on the channel tonight we decided that you can tell a lot about someone by which strips they may have hanging up in their workspace and/or home.

In my office I have this, this, this, and this.   I also have the cutouts because I spent a whole 8 hours of my company's time gluing them to nice cardboard and cutting them out.


Howzabout you?  (Other comics are okay as well)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: What Achewood Strip(s) are Hanging in your Space?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2006, 01:49:32 am »

Let's see. I have Eyeball under nachos up in my cube because kids suck. Bedtime because it was probably the first one that I really really found funny after I was linked here.

And Liquor Cabinet Taste Test which requires no link.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: What Achewood Strip(s) are Hanging in your Space?
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2006, 01:58:01 am »

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

mrdna1

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 163
    • View Profile
    • five-six
Logged

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: What Achewood Strip(s) are Hanging in your Space?
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2006, 02:15:06 am »

On my dorm room door: Philippe's Mouth, Killing Is Like Basketball, and this strip from Nothing Nice to Say.

On the wall above my desk: Friday Facts from Around the World and George Clooney Is Learning Coptic.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: What Achewood Strip(s) are Hanging in your Space?
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2006, 02:21:04 am »

Man.  I feel like such a noob.  I don't have any hanging anywhere.  All I have is the two color silkscreen print that I never got a frame for.
Logged
ACHIEVE

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: What Achewood Strip(s) are Hanging in your Space?
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2006, 02:28:31 am »

I don't have any Achewood, but above my desk last year I had all of these:

Nedroid 1

Nedroid 2

PBF 1

PBF 2

The Parking Lot Is Full 1

I'll have to print out some of my favourite Achewoods for this year.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: What Achewood Strip(s) are Hanging in your Space?
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2006, 02:40:05 am »

OMG can we stick to Achewood? Please don't make me look up the links for all 25 other comics that are on the walls around here.  I am not strong enough to resist on my own.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: What Achewood Strip(s) are Hanging in your Space?
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2006, 03:03:33 am »

I don't have any, but I do have the first three volumes (signed!) in the can at my office.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: What Achewood Strip(s) are Hanging in your Space?
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2006, 04:53:09 am »

I don't have anything hanging where I work, because I work alone in a scary place with bats and stuff.  In the background there is organ music, playing ever so faintly.  No one knows its source.

swinehund

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 140
  • you cannot defeat me, I wear the mask of vulcan
    • View Profile
    • blaagh
Re: What Achewood Strip(s) are Hanging in your Space?
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2006, 07:41:10 am »

I used to have these four, but then I moved.
Logged

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: What Achewood Strip(s) are Hanging in your Space?
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2006, 11:02:54 am »

I thought I posted this already, but it's not here now. Maybe I should stop posting drunk.

Anyway, what are these cutouts of which you speak? They would look purty next to our Wigu papercrafts.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

estevus

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5
  • R E A D
    • View Profile
Re: What Achewood Strip(s) are Hanging in your Space?
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2006, 11:24:30 am »

I too don't have any hanging up, but have used some strips as desktops. Right now it's this one about web design, but it used to be Nice Pete's Bible fanfiction and Mark McGwire's visit to Achewood.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: What Achewood Strip(s) are Hanging in your Space?
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2006, 11:33:46 am »

Mite:  Here you go

I just realized by looking at your post time I've now spent 32 minutes of my life trying to find that for someone I do not even really know.  I blame three things:

Onstad for spelling "Cut" as "Kut" (thus preventing me from searching properly)
My tired nature this morning thus making me sluggish and dull (Like Elvis, or Jesus)
MY COMPLETE LACK OF SHAME
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: What Achewood Strip(s) are Hanging in your Space?
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2006, 11:48:59 am »

Oh right, those cutouts. Forgot about those - thanks for the link!

I'm sorry it took so long to find. I do appreciate your hard work. I recommend becoming a straight coffee addict - waking up becomes a lot easier!
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up