hm. I don't have any printed out. My desk has: a bumper sticker for a really bad punk band, which the little White labels from the tops of cd cases are stuck to. a fortune cookie fortune (your dearest wish will come true. it did, but then it came un-true). an advertisement for an emo concert-- I dislike the bands, but the picture on it is really cool. A sticker from the front of my LP of "Spiderland". A sticker saying "This is Nirvana's First Album"from Bleach. a nametag with my name and locker number on it. the business card of the person who interviewed me for Washington University (in st louis!). A John Kerry bobblehead pin. My tassel from my... graduation hat. a postcard from Wash U.
and, the piece of honor: a medical warning label saying "call your doctor immediately if you experience mood changes, such as new or worsening feelings of sadness, depression, or fear". This is so going on the cover of an album of sad music written by me.
um,I need to print out some achewoods. hmm. probably one will be the one about nice pete killing someone and putting him in his van. I cannot for the life of me find it, but I would also put the one which ends with "heartbeatzz, the rapping dog who loves", because there was about a week of my life where I would think of that panel, say "the rapping dog... who loves!" to myself, and laugh uncontrollably.