Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There’s no Day for apologizing to our parents for all the stupid shit we put them through. Perhaps because we never finish before they die.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Totally asleep alive kid. - April 14th, 2006  (Read 12471 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Totally asleep alive kid. - April 14th, 2006
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2006, 08:20:55 pm »

No, Ray uses "gruffle" on the 10th, the day before Beef uses it in the bacon-wrapped shrimp context.

Ok, in that case, it's 5:00 AM and Ray has been drinking all night and got it not quite right.  I believe he meant gruffle at any rate.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Xngurevar

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Totally asleep alive kid. - April 14th, 2006
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2006, 08:50:10 pm »

Ok, in that case, it's 5:00 AM and Ray has been drinking all night and got it not quite right.  I believe he meant gruffle at any rate.

I suspect that you gruffle at wedding receptions, and you gruffle your ham pizza and Caesar salad, but what you get down to after a long night of drinking and watching Mel Gibson being tortured to death is gruzzling.  It's manlier.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Totally asleep alive kid. - April 14th, 2006
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2006, 08:54:58 pm »

Maybe gruzzling is that sort of manic eating while nuzzling. Like cunnilingus in fast forward. Or with a full beard.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Totally asleep alive kid. - April 14th, 2006
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2006, 08:58:25 pm »

Maybe gruzzling is that sort of manic eating while nuzzling. Like cunnilingus in fast forward. Or with a full beard.

I don't think I've ever given cunnilingus to someone with a full beard.

huh.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

atom

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Totally asleep alive kid. - April 14th, 2006
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2006, 10:38:41 pm »

No, Ray uses "gruffle" on the 10th, the day before Beef uses it in the bacon-wrapped shrimp context.

Ray's actually had that particular word in his vocabulary for a while now.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Totally asleep alive kid. - April 14th, 2006
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2006, 10:40:52 pm »

I don't think I've ever given cunnilingus to someone with a full beard.

huh.

I don't believe you. Also see: Bearded Clam.
Logged

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Totally asleep alive kid. - April 14th, 2006
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2006, 11:04:28 pm »

How could you refuse $100 and an omelette?  The answer is, "You couldn't."


Well, come to think of it, I'd forego the omelette.  But not so the $100.





Also: "He probably just fell asleep exactly wherever he was standing at 8:30!"
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Totally asleep alive kid. - April 14th, 2006
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2006, 11:33:37 pm »

I'm thinking that Onstad may be trying to see how far he can go with Ray trying and failing to Talk All Street.

Perhaps on Monday Ray with "grundle" his breakfast, Wednesday he will "bindle" his lunch and Friday "totally bonch all over" his dinner.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Totally asleep alive kid. - April 14th, 2006
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2006, 11:37:16 pm »

Ray's actually had that particular word in his vocabulary for a while now.

Impressive find.
Logged
ACHIEVE

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: Totally asleep alive kid. - April 14th, 2006
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2006, 12:12:54 am »

Onstad needs to sign up for that website where you can transcribe the dialogue from each comic and then search it later.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 05:57:58 am by oball »
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

mrdna1

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 163
    • View Profile
    • five-six
Re: Totally asleep alive kid. - April 14th, 2006
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2006, 02:28:18 am »

I'm not sure how to feel about Ray bribing Theodore to not check on Phillipe... in the name of Braveheart. Especially when you know he's just gonna purposely leave the room for the scene where Wallace is drawn and quartered, anyways.
Ray's always seemed pretty kind to Philippe, so I don't think it was meant as malicious so much as a mixture of "hey, kids will be kids" and his innate Ray-ness (ie: setting Philippe up with some Ketel One after French Fry died).
Logged

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/
Re: Totally asleep alive kid. - April 14th, 2006
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2006, 04:59:39 am »

Four words, people:

Rock Star Soccer Roßot 9

Wait, was that five words?
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Totally asleep alive kid. - April 14th, 2006
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2006, 02:57:56 pm »

Roger makes a good point: That is exactly the sort of book I would want to read when I was 5.

But yeah: Ray has no malicious intentions, he just assumes good stuff happens to people because in his experience it always has.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: Totally asleep alive kid. - April 14th, 2006
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2006, 11:32:39 am »

EDIT: I humbly apologise for daring to contravene the all-mighty word filter and bringing down the wrath of JOUGH, He who controls the puny, insignificant existences of those who post upon His messageboard.  I abase myself before Him in the vain hope that I may not get sent down unto the fire-pits of Banland.

For ever and ever, amen.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 05:56:49 am by oball »
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: Totally asleep alive kid. - April 14th, 2006
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2006, 12:37:20 pm »

Oh, you're no fun anymore.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up