Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Trains are saying "hello".  All this time, we just snub them.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Totally asleep alive kid. - April 14th, 2006  (Read 12460 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Totally asleep alive kid. - April 14th, 2006
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2006, 04:35:52 am »



(someone sent me an anonymous email the other day signed "A concerned net citizen." - I didn't know "net" was a country you could live in)


If it isn't it damn well should be.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Totally asleep alive kid. - April 14th, 2006
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2006, 04:48:35 am »

oh my gosh
I know I have never done that, but, I am so terrified.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Totally asleep alive kid. - April 14th, 2006
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2006, 05:11:05 am »

oh my gosh
I know I have never done that, but, I am so terrified.

Welcome to the Bush Administration America (or Baa).  Of course, BAA could have other meanings.  Be afraid, asshole.*




* edited to note that I was not calling "theinevitable" "asshole" - he's good people.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: Totally asleep alive kid. - April 14th, 2006
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2006, 09:25:21 am »

Anyway, I should have an auto-smackdown karma filter in place by tomorrow.  It will be retroactive, so I hope you all find your posts in which you put image tags (or any other tags) in the middle of filter words, because you'll be getting hell of negative cans.

Oh well, guess I won't be posting here anymore.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Totally asleep alive kid. - April 14th, 2006
« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2006, 11:19:52 am »

Jough-- thank you for that. Thank you for knowing that I would take that personally.

oball-- dang. hell of spearmint-flavored cans.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: Totally asleep alive kid. - April 14th, 2006
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2006, 12:19:32 pm »

That's what happens when you try to speak out against The Man.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Totally asleep alive kid. - April 14th, 2006
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2006, 01:46:32 pm »

Now the cans are meaningless AND selectively cruel.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: Totally asleep alive kid. - April 14th, 2006
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2006, 03:31:22 pm »

Now the cans are meaningless AND selectively cruel.

~Paul
Just like real life!
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Totally asleep alive kid. - April 14th, 2006
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2006, 03:33:29 pm »

oh god.

this is like the TrageDie. Why have fun, when you can make every activity as pointlessly mean as real life!?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Totally asleep alive kid. - April 14th, 2006
« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2006, 03:37:13 pm »

Why have fun, when you can make every activity as pointlessly mean as real life!?

+200

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Totally asleep alive kid. - April 14th, 2006
« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2006, 03:38:28 pm »

Oh well, guess I won't be posting here anymore.

Well, you still have the rest of April to AMEND YOUR WAYS.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Totally asleep alive kid. - April 14th, 2006
« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2006, 07:40:24 pm »

Yeah, I feel like Jough just rolled the TrageDie and it came up "Strange Dread Over Retroactive Enforcement Of Law Against Previously-Thought-Inoffensive Activity!" And that costs me Dexterity points, dammit! Now I'll never be able to be a falconer!

I wonder if this is how NOT TO BE MENTIONED HERE felt before the big hammer of God came down?
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Totally asleep alive kid. - April 14th, 2006
« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2006, 07:43:59 pm »

jough! what is the deal? You're supposed to be mean or something.

but also: wow, thanks.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: Totally asleep alive kid. - April 14th, 2006
« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2006, 08:02:46 pm »

jough! what is the deal? You're supposed to be mean or something.

but also: wow, thanks.

Naw, he's just a big ol' softy at heart. Well, at his cold, metallic ***** heart, anyway.

I don't know what I did to deserve my new-found bounty, but thanks!
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: Totally asleep alive kid. - April 14th, 2006
« Reply #59 on: April 19, 2006, 04:25:49 am »

Well, if you have too many, you could consider throwing a few to those less fortunate than yourself.

Well, you still have the rest of April to AMEND YOUR WAYS.

Wahey.  Would it help if I went back and retconned the post that got me can-raped in the first place?
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up