Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TOUAMB: Debating the decline and fall of Chris Onstad since 2003.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Cannibal Blog  (Read 17298 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Cannibal Blog
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2006, 03:49:12 am »

What none of us has said is what all of us are thinking:  who is TOUAMB's "most likely to be secretly psycho?"

It's a tie between every single person with no avatar.
Logged
ACHIEVE

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Cannibal Blog
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2006, 04:33:47 am »

This one's a lot easier: 

I'd vote for AlohaDawg

(Yeah, he is a bit of cheerleader for Christ, but as I understand it, most of you Americans are Jesus nerds, right?  I think he's leading the least shame-based life of all of us anyway.)

As for scary board psycho.. I'm thinking of St. Zartan.  Yeah.  I said it.  Unh huh.  Most missed, and most likely to murder.  It's a double honour.  After all, he did once tell me he work in the dungeon like basement of a library.  (I'm sorry Mr. Q - you're just too obvious a choice)


Oddly enough, my votes were exactly the opposite.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Cannibal Blog
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2006, 04:40:22 am »

A lot of people are scrambling to make it clear that the KoL playerbase doesn't approve of cannibalism

I'm envisioning the most pathetic of webcast press conferences.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Cannibal Blog
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2006, 04:47:24 am »

oh my goodness.

i did not realize until this moment that I was living a shame-based lifestyle.

also: A videogame where stick figures fight each other.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Cannibal Blog
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2006, 04:53:05 am »

Oddly enough, my votes were exactly the opposite.

Thank you AW.. I am (Honoured?) to have your... support?

This is confusing.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Cannibal Blog
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2006, 05:09:19 am »

I wouldn't be surprised at all if I read in the paper that Hobot's head was found on a stick in MisterQueue's living room or something.  "He cut a new oriface in the body when the other natural orifi were too gummed up..."

Nah, I'm just kidding.  Q is one of those "funny ha ha" pretend sickos.  He's too entertaining and not quiet enough to be dangerous.

For someone to be a sick killer their neighbours have to describe them as "a nice quiet young man who never gave anyone any trouble."

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Cannibal Blog
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2006, 05:25:36 am »

I wouldn't be surprised at all if I read in the paper that Hobot's head was found on a stick in MisterQueue's living room or something.  "He cut a new oriface in the body when the other natural orifi were too gummed up..."

Nah, I'm just kidding.  Q is one of those "funny ha ha" pretend sickos.  He's too entertaining and not quiet enough to be dangerous.

I've always wanted my head impaled upon a pike.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Cannibal Blog
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2006, 05:36:08 am »

jough:

His father was a drinker
And his mother cried in bed
Folding John Wayne's T-shirts
When the swingset hit his head
The neighbors they adored him
For his humor and his conversation
Look underneath the house there
Find the few living things
Rotting fast in their sleep of the dead
Twenty-seven people, even more
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Cannibal Blog
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2006, 05:36:30 am »

I've always wanted my head impaled upon a pike.

I have a head you can be impaled on.*




* I NEVER fuck*ng SAID THIS!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Cannibal Blog
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2006, 06:29:26 am »

Queue, Queue, you've crossed the line from delightful innuendo to just abject crassness.

I've never been more proud.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Cannibal Blog
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2006, 11:34:22 am »

oh queue...
that is so adorable.
but, now I must defend miss Hobot's honour!

I challenge you to a duel or competition of some kind!
*slaps with the weak hand of a child*
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Cannibal Blog
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2006, 11:36:33 am »

Mud wrestling! It's the only way!
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Cannibal Blog
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2006, 01:01:07 pm »

oh queue...
that is so adorable.
but, now I must defend miss Hobot's honour!

I challenge you to a duel or competition of some kind!
*slaps with the weak hand of a child*

*sneers*  Do not tempt me little one, I will take you to school in the car of pain!  Never forget who is the master still!

[Scene 30 years in the future where theinevitable turns on me and takes the reigns of my evil empire.  My last words "...proud of you boy"]
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Cannibal Blog
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2006, 01:31:54 pm »

It has been my lifelong dream to have two men fight to the death, on the Internet, to win my heart.

Carry on!
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Cannibal Blog
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2006, 01:33:00 pm »

I guess you could call theinevitable a man if you really wanted to... I guess.


That's when the crowd goes.. OOooOoOOo...


Man.. theinevitable is so innocent I feel like I just kicked a puppy.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up