Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Metallica would be a lot less powerful if they ended every show by reciting the ABCs.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Cannibal Blog  (Read 17314 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Cannibal Blog
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2006, 02:02:51 pm »

I guess you could call theinevitable a man if you really wanted to... I guess.


That's when the crowd goes.. OOooOoOOo...


Man.. theinevitable is so innocent I feel like I just kicked a puppy.

Puppy-kickers don't win hearts.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Cannibal Blog
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2006, 02:03:13 pm »

*sneers*  Do not tempt me little one, I will take you to school in the car of pain!  Never forget who is the master still!

[Scene 30 years in the future where theinevitable turns on me and takes the reigns of my evil empire.  My last words "...proud of you boy"]

Quote from: The Evil Overlord List
18. I will not have a son. Although his laughably under-planned attempt to usurp power would easily fail, it would provide a fatal distraction at a crucial point in time.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Cannibal Blog
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2006, 02:31:36 pm »

Puppy-kickers don't win hearts.

THEN WHY HAVE YOU BEEN MAKING ME KICK PUPPIES?!

*Slowly puts down the Beagle*
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Cannibal Blog
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2006, 03:31:01 pm »

I'm not innocent! (this is the part where I list things about why I'm not innocent, but they're funny)

One time, I yelled at a kid!
one time, I almost kissed a girl, but she didn't want to!
one time, I... I had sex with a lady! yeah, she was a... a... a prostitute! I said "oh yes you are such a prostitute. This is such a nice feeling" and she made me pay her! because she was a prostitute!

also: in 30 years, I will be 1 month short of 48. I don't think either of us will put up much of a fight at that point.

*kicks misterqueue in shin, and throws a handful of small pebbles at him. not at his eyes, though. that is so rude.*
finally: OH my god! That is my puppy which I got for Hobot! how dare you kick it. we are having a falling-out sequence, right now.

[cut to: theinevitable tearfully packing his bags. cut to: tI with bindle, walking down lonesome dusty road away from MQ's fortress of evil]
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Cannibal Blog
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2006, 03:41:49 pm »

Meanwhile, Hobot and her lady or man laughs whilst you clowns battle it out for interent affection.  It is easy to be depressed when you consider that everyone you love will either reject you or die.

Oh, and here's some rope.  It was just sitting there in my garage and I have no use for it. 

Have fun!

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Cannibal Blog
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2006, 05:29:03 pm »

It has been my lifelong dream to have two men fight to the death, on the Internet, to win my heart.


Welll if we're going to make fun of whether poor little theinevitable is a man, it's only fair to remark that my lifelong dreams are old enough to be Hobot's lifelong dreams' mother, or something.   
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Cannibal Blog
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2006, 05:44:21 pm »

This one's a lot easier:  

I'd vote for AlohaDawg

(Yeah, he is a bit of cheerleader for Christ, but as I understand it, most of you Americans are Jesus nerds, right?  I think he's leading the least shame-based life of all of us anyway.)

As for scary board psycho.. I'm thinking of St. Zartan.  Yeah.  I said it.  Unh huh.  Most missed, and most likely to murder.  It's a double honour.  After all, he did once tell me he work in the dungeon like basement of a library.  (I'm sorry Mr. Q - you're just too obvious a choice)

edit: Doc, I don't know why, but I was just inspired to give you a tiny can... maybe to remind you to keep your fuck*ng mouth shut if you know what's good for you :).

Um, Thanks?


Oddly enough, my votes were exactly the opposite.

Um, Thanks?

I guess that disqualifies me for both since I average out dead center.

This line of thought may require a new thread and a poll.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Cannibal Blog
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2006, 07:32:30 pm »

jough:

His father was a drinker
And his mother cried in bed
Folding John Wayne's T-shirts
When the swingset hit his head
The neighbors they adored him
For his humor and his conversation
Look underneath the house there
Find the few living things
Rotting fast in their sleep of the dead
Twenty-seven people, even more

Take your can, man. Take your can.

(Oh, Jesus, must resist urge to listen to album, because I will stop on "Casimir Pulaski Day" and listen to it like twenty times on repeat and start crying at around Listen 7. Does that make me a psycho?)

Anyway: one of the things I have always loved best about the board is that there is almost nobody I can't picture as a decent, functional human being. Some of them post extensive picture collections of their being decent and functional, which helps. I think the only people I've ever had serious doubts about were... Kai, SUGAH RAIN, and FancieBaby, and I think we know how those dudes went.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Cannibal Blog
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2006, 07:49:39 pm »

v-adore

I think we have been over this before. That song is so amazing. The only thing that would make you not-normal would be if you didn't listen to it 7 times in a row.

oh my god, I just got an idea for my mix disc.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Cannibal Blog
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2006, 04:04:50 am »

I'm not innocent! (this is the part where I list things about why I'm not innocent, but they're funny)

One time, I yelled at a kid!
one time, I almost kissed a girl, but she didn't want to!
one time, I... I had sex with a lady! yeah, she was a... a... a prostitute! I said "oh yes you are such a prostitute. This is such a nice feeling" and she made me pay her! because she was a prostitute!

also: in 30 years, I will be 1 month short of 48. I don't think either of us will put up much of a fight at that point.

*kicks misterqueue in shin, and throws a handful of small pebbles at him. not at his eyes, though. that is so rude.*
finally: OH my god! That is my puppy which I got for Hobot! how dare you kick it. we are having a falling-out sequence, right now.

[cut to: theinevitable tearfully packing his bags. cut to: tI with bindle, walking down lonesome dusty road away from MQ's fortress of evil]

I made the mistake of reading this thread during data entry in my Psych class.  This made me laugh quite a lot.  Afterward, I posted the link to the salad-cat picture on the Choose the Best Vegetable thread.  I'm pretty sure my Psych partner thinks I'm mentally unbalanced now.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Cannibal Blog
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2006, 04:20:13 am »

That's TOUAMB for ya, always makin' folks look weird.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Cannibal Blog
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2006, 04:29:32 am »

every day in newspaper class, I get "what are you looking at? comics?"

also: I may have mentioned this before, but in an awkward circumstance, someone asked me what my favorite website was. I said achewood. this man then went on to ask my a long series of questions (comic, like a cartoon? who are the main characters? is it funny or serious? give me an example of a storyline. do any of your friends read this?) in front of a large group of my peers.

all I know is, there was an article with my picture in a local magazine (about something they had my newspaper class help them with. we were like a focus group for how fickle teenagers would respond to their product), and there was no mention of achewood. I am glad for this, but also sad that no snobby rich ladies who read the magazine will check out achewood (?!)
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Cannibal Blog
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2006, 04:49:06 am »

Snobby rich ladies wouldn't like it anyway.

Also, your peers will be dicks, but this won't last past high school.  Actually, scratch that.  There will always be crap dudes, but at least they'll mostly leave you the fuck alone at work or on the street or something.

Also, you may want to carry a shiv.  And use it.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Cannibal Blog
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2006, 04:51:55 am »

Yeah.. a shiv... OR MARTHA!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Cannibal Blog
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2006, 08:33:50 am »

Pretty much in every Pathology/Clinical Lab Data class I would bring my laptop, be reading through old strips, and then fall asleep.  I wonder if any strips were read by voyeurs.  I hope they were good strips.  (The class is packed pretty tight).

What the fuck does newspaper class do??
Logged
ACHIEVE
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up