Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The bus is crossing Klickitat St., home of Ramona Quimby. It's pretty swank these days. No sign of Nosmo King.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: Holy Shit! I'm going to Indonesia!  (Read 17143 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Holy Shit! I'm going to Indonesia!
« Reply #105 on: December 13, 2006, 02:27:57 am »

Speaking as someone who's never drugged past simple herb, I would just like to say that I don't believe anyone can actually hallucinate in any way from marijuana. I realize that you gents are discussing drugs much much harder than that but... I just want to go on record with that belief.

Oh, it definitely makes everything that does exist awesome but I'm pretty sure it doesn't create anything new inside one's noggin'.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Holy Shit! I'm going to Indonesia!
« Reply #106 on: December 13, 2006, 03:31:41 am »

V, it's a good outline, but it'd typically fall off the rails after 2b with a "Wait... what was I talking about?" If it's picked up and finished, it isn't for somewhere between half an hour and four days.

Maybe it just needs roman numeral phases:
I. First Attempt
 1...
II. Recall and Second Attempt
 3...

By the way: 5 tabs, because I'd been on a kick and knew a girl named Mel; it was my 20th birthday so my buds Paul and Adam were in class while I skipped; I cleaned my room and listened to Pearl Jam then decided to go on a hike; nobody knew but Mel, and nobody knew my plans because I had none; Parents' Day was two days later and mine were coming.

Wait. What was I talking about?

Edit: On my hike, I sat down in a pasture overlooking the valley and had a cigarette, and letters formed in the trees opposite, peeling off into the sky. It was like if they'd had anything to say to me, they'd have said it then. This was as close to a visionquest-quality hallucination as I've ever come. I'm only saying this because Keith's posts reminded me. Sorry it took so long to get it down.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 03:34:57 am by Choopernickel »
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Holy Shit! I'm going to Indonesia!
« Reply #107 on: December 13, 2006, 04:08:55 am »

Can giveth, Mr. Choop. Well-played.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Holy Shit! I'm going to Indonesia!
« Reply #108 on: December 13, 2006, 06:57:20 am »

One time I was tripping so hard that Billy Idol sounded awesome.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Holy Shit! I'm going to Indonesia!
« Reply #109 on: December 13, 2006, 10:55:14 am »

Dang, that must have been from the CIA stash.

« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 02:11:28 pm by KeithHernandez »
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Holy Shit! I'm going to Indonesia!
« Reply #110 on: December 13, 2006, 04:01:04 pm »

One time I was tripping so hard that Billy Idol sounded awesome.

In that case, I must be high on life.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: Holy Shit! I'm going to Indonesia!
« Reply #111 on: December 20, 2006, 06:09:05 pm »

One time I was tripping so hard that Billy Idol sounded awesome.

I guess you still don't mean his new career path - badly voiced versions of crooner songs on myspace. It's horrendous.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up