Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Hobot!!  (Read 10618 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Happy Birthday Hobot!!
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2006, 04:56:25 pm »

G'birthday.   :tip hat:   Be sure to have nachos.  Wait, do you eat cheese?  At least cakes.  Oh eggs.

The only thing missing from the page layout is the Beatles midi, maybe some sorta confetti cursor.  Oh man, make the heads spinning gifs!  Now thats what I'd call a celebration!
Logged
ACHIEVE

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Hobot!!
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2006, 05:04:24 pm »

Jough I am disappointed that you didn't recognize Paul's post as obvious satire.

Yeah satire, that's the ticket.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Happy Birthday Hobot!!
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2006, 05:08:18 pm »

(insert obligatory joke about being old/crotchety/upstaged/so alone)

Hey, someone has to be the board's Gramma K, right? I'm willing to step up.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Happy Birthday Hobot!!
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2006, 05:08:30 pm »

Paul, just don't mention Achewood at your arraignment.  We don't need that kind of traffic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Hobot!!
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2006, 05:11:00 pm »

Paul, just don't mention Achewood at your arraignment.

The disembodied Hobot heads made me do it.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Happy Birthday Hobot!!
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2006, 05:11:48 pm »

The disembodied Hobot heads made me do it.

~Paul

It's a good thing they're not barking at you.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Hobot!!
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2006, 05:13:33 pm »

Hey, someone has to be the board's Gramma K, right?

You are Rad V.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Hobot!!
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2006, 05:16:05 pm »

It's a good thing they're not barking at you.

So when are you gonna post the pictures of you sitting on your birthday cake?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy Birthday Hobot!!
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2006, 05:23:14 pm »

oh man! happy birthday!

may it be the best of days.

You might even meet another of my friends! A friend from Cornell is also visiting smith today. she saw Sarah and said hi, and they're going to hang out. (I think she was stalking her? I'm not sure how she could have ever known what Sarah looked like.)

hope you like the cd!

huuuugggsss!

*pantomimes spank, but does not actually perform it*

finally: Q, I hope you will save these GIF's for me, as I am in st louis, and without my computer.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 05:27:28 pm by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Happy Birthday Hobot!!
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2006, 05:43:54 pm »

oh man! happy birthday!

may it be the best of days.

You might even meet another of my friends! A friend from Cornell is also visiting smith today. she saw Sarah and said hi, and they're going to hang out. (I think she was stalking her? I'm not sure how she could have ever known what Sarah looked like.)

hope you like the cd!

huuuugggsss!

*pantomimes spank, but does not actually perform it*

finally: Q, I hope you will save these GIF's for me, as I am in st louis, and without my computer.

Thank you!  I hope you're having a lovely time visiting Wash U.  Yes, Sarah informed me this morning that your friend from Cornell attended the same Special Breakfast for Smart People as her this morning.  So that is exciting.

I have not yet listened to the mix, but I plan on doing so very soon.  Unfortunately, I do not have headphones (only the earbuds that came with my iPod), but I am looking into acquiring a nice pair sometime in the near future.

HUUUGS for theinevitable, and for everyone!
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday Hobot!!
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2006, 06:24:42 pm »

oh man! happy birthday!

may it be the best of days.

You might even meet another of my friends! A friend from Cornell is also visiting smith today. she saw Sarah and said hi, and they're going to hang out. (I think she was stalking her? I'm not sure how she could have ever known what Sarah looked like.)

hope you like the cd!

huuuugggsss!

*pantomimes spank, but does not actually perform it*

finally: Q, I hope you will save these GIF's for me, as I am in st louis, and without my computer.

Dude... where do you think jough GOT the gifs?  Me.

I win.. always remember this.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Happy Birthday Hobot!!
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2006, 07:31:17 pm »

Q sent me a whole bunch of photos of Hobot, but I decided to use one of the photos she was likely aware was taken rather than some of the ones that the guy Q paid to follow her around and take photos took, although I almost went with one of the ones of Hobot in the shower, just because I thought it would have been fun for her to try to figure out where the lipstick camera was hidden (hint: the photos are all looking up at her undercarriage, and are waterproof).

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday Hobot!!
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2006, 07:43:01 pm »

MMmm... undercarriage... that's my favorite kind of carriage.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Hobot!!
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2006, 07:43:48 pm »

Paul Jough got a little creepier than usual on that last post.


Fixed that for you.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday Hobot!!
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2006, 07:54:51 pm »

MMmm... Hobot undercarriage... that's my favorite kind of carriage.

Fixed that for me.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up