Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Barely passed Oregon driver's test. Lots of rules about Yielding to the Distraught and slow-moving salmon trucks on one-way switchbacks.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Jock beats up nerd, with a twist!  (Read 12334 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Jock beats up nerd, with a twist!
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2006, 03:39:37 pm »

I predict the whole story will go away on its own. Remember that football team that was all up in the news like a year ago for the party boat incident? Ever hear any closure on that? Or any follow up whatsoever? Me either.
You haven't been paying attention. Which is fine.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 03:44:54 pm by JorgeFabregas »
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Jock beats up nerd, with a twist!
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2006, 03:49:39 pm »

You're all going to think I'm horrible, but this is the racist joke no one could make up.


I'm sorry, I'm so sorry black people.  Please forgive me.


You know I can't even justify putting that up.

It's too late Flip, I've already handed your address over to the Black Panthers. 

Also, I saw that news story when it was broadcast.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: Jock beats up nerd, with a twist!
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2006, 03:59:47 pm »

It's too late Flip, I've already handed your address over to the Black Panthers. 

Also, I saw that news story when it was broadcast.

Well, better start stocking up on ammo.  I knew this day would come.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Re: Jock beats up nerd, with a twist!
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2006, 04:20:50 pm »


A little explaination on the next one: in Winnipeg the main brand of garbage dumpster is BFI.


short shameful confession.

the first time i heard the phrase "butt fuck egypt" was after i had to ask my "cool" friends in 9th grade what
"BFE" meant, as they used the acronym a lot.

shortly there after, i was convinced that BFI was "butt fuck indiana" for a very long time,
and tried to turn it into a meme amongst my peer group for at least a decade.

<_<

ok, two and a half decades.

Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Jock beats up nerd, with a twist!
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2006, 05:56:00 pm »

I would like to read arkabee's biography.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Jock beats up nerd, with a twist!
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2006, 06:34:34 pm »

Update: After contending that he was innocent for months, he pleaded no contest and received 3 years probation.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Jock beats up nerd, with a twist!
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2006, 08:55:06 am »

I just remembered all this, did we ever figure out what actually happened to the guy who was such a dick as to actually use a laptop in public?

Anyways... three years probation eh? So I guess that means he isn't allowed to commit any more crimes for three years, have to give up the nerd bashing for a start. That'll show him.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
Re: Jock beats up nerd, with a twist!
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2006, 02:56:19 am »

If someone kills this guy, I'll pull my stocks and donate them all to the legal defense fund.

Just sayin'.

I want a world where I can use my laptop without fear of being assaulted, god damnit! And if I have to carve out that world by passive-aggressively funding the murder of people who would assault me, by gosh, I'll do it@!@!@!1
Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: Jock beats up nerd, with a twist!
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2007, 04:22:34 am »

I remembered this thread a few days ago, just in time to realize that this guy was going to be playing in the big game today.

I didn't have any other stake in who won or lost, but I can't say how glad I am that he's not getting a fuck*ng Super Bowl ring.  This would have been a much angrier post.
Logged

Muse_Of_Fire

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 27
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 210
  • Purveyor of Tomcoolery
    • View Profile
Re: Jock beats up nerd, with a twist!
« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2007, 04:50:27 am »

It's interesting, the correlation people are making between more violent sports and more violent behaviors in society. But what about hockey? I spend most of my time in a media vacuum, so for all I know there could be a rash of NHL-spawned assaults out there, but it seems to me there isn't. I wonder why?
Logged
I'm afraid of ending up like Dugger.

Bjorn the Destroyer

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 67
  • By Odin's beard!
    • View Profile
Re: Jock beats up nerd, with a twist!
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2007, 06:20:24 am »

Because hockey players keep their riots in the skating rink.
Logged
3-6-9 12-15-18 21-24-27 30

Bjorn the Destroyer

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 67
  • By Odin's beard!
    • View Profile
Re: Jock beats up nerd, with a twist!
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2007, 05:18:23 pm »

I think BFI is pretty much the main brand of dumpster everywhere.

~Paul

I'm pretty sure that Dumpster is the main brand of dumpster.
Logged
3-6-9 12-15-18 21-24-27 30

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Jock beats up nerd, with a twist!
« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2007, 08:13:45 pm »

I'm pretty sure that Dumpster is the main brand of dumpster.

Yes, you are correct.  I was referring to the company that hauls away the debris.  In that, BFI is the main company to perform that service.  I think.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Jock beats up nerd, with a twist!
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2007, 09:18:16 pm »

Newly signed Bears quarterback arrested for beating up a man for using a laptop in public.

Dude, black quarterback? In Chicago? I don't think so - he's a cornerback. I can't believe nobody noticed that. As Bill Simmons says, he's the lost Manning brother.

Also, we always said that BFI stood for "Best Friends International", but then again I'm sort of kind and generous like that.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Jock beats up nerd, with a twist!
« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2007, 09:33:06 pm »

FWIW, it stands for Browning Ferris Industries.  I wonder if they have side businesses in concrete shoe manufacturing and distribution.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up