Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Dude abides.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006  (Read 6272 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2007, 10:43:43 am »

yeah, um, this seems extremely recent.
Also: I realized the other day that I joined this board in my senior year of high school. Which... seems so long ago, until I say "wait, that was only 2 years ago!" and then it seems way too recent to be right.
Also: I used to post a lot less, and actually say funny things instead of trying to be insightful or talking about lady's breasts or whatever. oops.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2007, 04:24:55 pm »

I just saw a "Guest" looking at this thread and I thought to myself...
Okay, searching for "Lesbian Bukkake" and getting here or "Naked Celebrities"... okay. I get it.
But did some dude really google "Toothless Huffer Sluts" to get here?
Some board gods (is sysop still a word?) have a sort of kung fu they can do to find out how particular visitors came across the site.  Maybe Jough can get to the bottom of this.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2007, 06:16:28 pm »

Some board gods (is sysop still a word?) have a sort of kung fu they can do to find out how particular visitors came across the site.  Maybe Jough can get to the bottom of this.
Wasnt it revealed that most of those aren't actually visitors, but rather bots and results of scripts?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up