Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I got mad about Robert Fripp's "music" again. I need to go to bed.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT  (Read 9053 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2006, 09:11:50 pm »

What's worse is when you're in a parking garage and you think you hear footsteps behind you.  Then you stop and listen, and the footsteps stop, but maybe there was one that was just so off...  And then you think "nah" and keep walking.  Then you get raped.

Yeah I hate that one.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2006, 09:15:23 pm »

Parking garage... eh... what's the worst that can happen, some crazed hobo spitting syphilis all over?  Big deal, they have antibiotics for that.  I'd think more like... the forest... rustling in the bushes... oh man, way out here?  I'd never get to the penicillin in time.
Logged
ACHIEVE

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2006, 09:22:06 pm »

Dude.. one time I was getting in the trunk of my car to put groceries away... and you guessed it



mauled by a bear.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2006, 09:35:54 pm »

Dude.. one time I was getting in the trunk of my car to put groceries away...

Getting in your own trunk? Now you know how it feels to be one of your victims.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2006, 09:38:28 pm »

Getting in your own trunk? Now you know how it feels to be one of your victims.

Only part of the way since I don't lock it on myself.

(also no blindfold or broomhandles in orifices)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2006, 09:42:30 pm »

So have you ever like, been walking up a dark flight of stairs and turn around and look down into the blackness and just completely expect some kind of demon-ghoul to totally fly into your face.  Man, I'm always ready for that one.

I still sprint up the stairs from the basement in my house for this very reason.  But I'm afraid of pretty much everything ever.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2006, 01:01:15 am »

yeah, that friend did comment that you made her drink a swig of holy water and eat A Garlic before entry.

also that you beat her up in your sleep, mistaking her for a Demon with Designs on your Honour.

also that you said you didn't want to celebrate your birthday because it meant you were closer to dying. that part was real.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2006, 01:09:46 am »

yeah, that friend did comment that you made her drink a swig of holy water and eat A Garlic before entry.

also that you beat her up in your sleep, mistaking her for a Demon with Designs on your Honour.

also that you said you didn't want to celebrate your birthday because it meant you were closer to dying. that part was real.

Well I do thrash and scream in my sleep.

Yeah, that was a pretty morbid weekend for me.  I probably said a lot of crazy things.  However, I stand by my declaration to her, because birthdays (and baby pictures) remind me of my mortality.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2006, 01:15:34 am »

she was basically worried about you. that you would say something like "you can't leave me. now you know my secret. *pulls out long ceremonial knife*"

also: yeah, my cousin does the thrashing/screaming thing. as does my grandfather, apparently.

it is very disturbing. their nightmares give me nightmares.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2006, 01:22:04 am »

Well I do thrash and scream in my sleep.

You weren't exactly sleeping then....




just sayin' is all.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2006, 02:59:02 am »

Dork.

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2006, 03:10:19 am »

You weren't exactly sleeping then....

just sayin' is all.

The fact that I saw this coming a mile away means:
a) Q is getting too predictable
b) I'm perverted as well
c) Hobot is setting Q up
d) All of the above
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2006, 03:15:24 am »

Yeah, I think they're working together.  They're a travelling con team.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2006, 03:26:07 am »

Oh we're working together all right...


IF YUO KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!1111
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2006, 03:34:45 am »

Holy crap dudes. Look at the views + money already,.
Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up