Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Awww yeah who is CATHOLIC up in this piece?!?!" -- you never hear that any more.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: I don't want to mock anyone's beliefs (not openly)  (Read 11298 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
I don't want to mock anyone's beliefs (not openly)
« on: May 05, 2006, 01:29:08 am »

but seriously... WTF IS THIS SHIT?!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: I don't want to mock anyone's beliefs (not openly)
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 02:43:00 am »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA is about the only sequence of letters I can come up with. 

I love their logic, "This thing is cool, therefore God made it."  And yes, that is my worst nightare, that God made bananas really well.

What's worse is I know there's some poor fool being taken in by all this. <-- Okay lemme clarify, You can believe in ID/creationism all you want, but this is so not anything resembling proof of an intelligent designer.  Anyone who buys this, whether or not they believe in ID is a fool.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 02:50:27 am by FlipConstantine »
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: I don't want to mock anyone's beliefs (not openly)
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2006, 02:44:54 am »

Oh man, I think he's convinced me.  Sign me up for JESUS.

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: I don't want to mock anyone's beliefs (not openly)
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2006, 03:07:31 am »

"Now this is a real atheist's nightmare. This is a true creation from God, Heather. Now if you notice Heather has strong knees with tough skin and hard bone so to take the added pressure of kneeling down. Also, when Heather kneels her head, and more importantly her mouth, is conveniently at the level of my crotch. Notice how my erection enters so easily and with the slight curve acts as a bonus, this is truly Gods idea. The extra skin of me c*ck also acts to help 'er hand glide over me junk more easily...."
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 04:36:54 am by Hobo Frenzy »
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: I don't want to mock anyone's beliefs (not openly)
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2006, 04:35:00 am »

Hobo, today you are a genius.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: I don't want to mock anyone's beliefs (not openly)
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2006, 09:49:02 am »

Bananas are pretty awesome, though. You've got to give props to either the intelligent designer of your choice or the random vagaries of mutation and evolution for that one.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: I don't want to mock anyone's beliefs (not openly)
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2006, 11:40:34 am »

Oh I won't deny the awesome power of a banana... it is full of potassium.


I'm just saying if Kirk Cameron wants to get into it with me, he should come correct.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/
Re: I don't want to mock anyone's beliefs (not openly)
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2006, 02:52:48 pm »

So if God made the bananas, I guess the Devil made the pineapples. Tough motherf*ckers.
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: I don't want to mock anyone's beliefs (not openly)
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2006, 03:18:59 pm »

Oh man, I think he's convinced me.  Sign me up for JESUS.

Me too, this is the proof i've been searching for.  Thank you Kirk Cameron.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Re: I don't want to mock anyone's beliefs (not openly)
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2006, 03:25:27 pm »

i don't like bananas.

Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: I don't want to mock anyone's beliefs (not openly)
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2006, 04:33:25 pm »

i don't like bananas.

Agreed. They taste awful, overpower any smoothie you put them in, and it's impossible to eat one without looking sensual and/or silly.
Logged

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: I don't want to mock anyone's beliefs (not openly)
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2006, 04:38:15 pm »

This is not the first time Kirk Cameron has changed my life; Growing Pains helped me through some tough times.  That boy just keeps on giving.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: I don't want to mock anyone's beliefs (not openly)
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2006, 04:39:40 pm »

Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: I don't want to mock anyone's beliefs (not openly)
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2006, 05:01:18 pm »

I think the course from here is clear.

Life outside of any place that can grow bananas must be purged, specifically Washington State.  Do you need more proof?



Within the "innocent" apple lies satanic images.  An apple a day keeps GOD away.

It's time to apply the cleansing flame to the godless apple eaters.
Logged

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/
Re: I don't want to mock anyone's beliefs (not openly)
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2006, 06:09:04 pm »

Within the "innocent" apple lies satanic images.  An apple a day keeps GOD away.

Oh yeah? What about this devilish fruit?

Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up