That's the arrogant part. You can make your argument for the other side, but you lose all credibility when you resort to ad hominem attacks.
Just state your case. Let the jury decide who the fool is.
Fool. :-)
Okay yeah, I shouldn't have called people fools, that was inappropriate. But, the point stands, as hobot said, this is no proof, not even close to any proof, of irreducible complexity. But the problem with this thinking runs much more deeply. Believing in something that is contrary to the
facts of the universe we live in is fine, I'll call you silly but whatever. The danger arises when people turn those beliefs into action and start saying that because of what they believe, that stupid, backwards, reactionary pseudo-science should be taught in our classrooms in lieu of actual science.
Relatedly, it is my personal opinion that
no one should believe in anything so deeply that they are willing to ignore a few basic facts of the world and the evidence of their senses. This is soooo dangerous. It's ridiculous to say "Well I don't care about the fossil record, I don't care about the centuries and centuries of inquiry and brain wracking people have done to uncover these things. I believe in X and X is the one and only truth. And if X says that the world is 6000 years old, then it's 6000 years old" I'm not accusing anyone here of that kind of thinking, but Mr. Irreducible Banana is certainly guilty. I don't give two rat's asses about how comforting faith is or how meaningful it makes your life, if it contradicts with reality you need to revise your worldview. The way I look at life, simple things we take for granted like free will are looking less and less probable the more we find out about the universe. As uncomfortable as it is for me to think that I don't have free will, if it turns out that the universe is 100% deterministic and all our lives were set by the interactions of a few particles back in the days of the big bang, then I'll accept that, regardless of how much I really want to believe that what I do is my own choice.