Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The next time you appreciate how nice large titties look, be happy and smile to yourself. You deserve it.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: May Blogs - A Thread  (Read 16968 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: May Blogs - A Thread
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2006, 08:08:41 pm »

Vlad would pick the best name.

it would be so romantic, and suave
and they would misunderstand what he was saying, because of the accent.



LN will steal Molly, and Roast Beef will "Cap" him and then dump Molly.
this will be when Roast Beef shows his balls.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: May Blogs - A Thread
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2006, 06:58:54 am »

Who called it?  Everyone called it!

Huuuuugs!

My favorite:

2. The Butter Place! (Philippe)
I cannot use this.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: May Blogs - A Thread
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2006, 12:35:38 pm »

The butter place!

But really, he should use The Dude and Catastrophe. It's genius.  And it is what pubs often cause, right?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: May Blogs - A Thread
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2006, 01:10:21 pm »

hm..
I think only ray's is not really dactylic.

But, wouldn't you want a dactyl for a pub name?

Damn. I am already missing Latin class. this is lame.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: May Blogs - A Thread
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2006, 01:26:04 pm »

So: how stoned was Ray when he made his suggestion?

I would name a pub "The Dude and Catastrophe," and if I saw a pub named The D&C, I would visit. What would the shingle be? Roast Beef totally freaking out as his computer explodes?

Another nominee for the winner: Lyle's suggestion, and Mr. Bear's comment about taking his pornography too early and too often.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: May Blogs - A Thread
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2006, 01:27:44 pm »

Lyle took his porn just like his women.
and whiskey.

damn I want to see his childhood.
I imagine that it was perfect. he was a child genius, straight a's in school, etc.
then he started with the porn and whiskey.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: May Blogs - A Thread
« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2006, 01:38:58 pm »

The dude and catastrophe is so good that if I had the money, I would purchase rights to the name and start my own pub with this very name; even if I was the only one in there.

Actually, come to think of it, ESPECIALLY if I was the only one in there.  Then people would say, "Where's the catastrophe?" when they came in, and I would look back at them; responding in a horrified whisper, "ALL AROUND ME!"

The idea of a cow's udder violating a buttock isn't as horrifying to me as it should be.. while not a happy idea at 8:30am per se I am still left to wonder if I've been livin' the Lyle a bit too long because of this fact.

Thank you comic-related blog for making me question the "difficulties with my lifestyle"
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: May Blogs - A Thread
« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2006, 04:20:44 pm »

Mr Bear's got one of the best blog entries ever. I'm dying here at work; a tit violating an arse is so... *unnecessarily* filthy and convoluted (think of the logistics involved!); Phillipe's trademark exclamation mark... actually all the blogs are plain killing lately, even LN's, which I never cared for.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: May Blogs - A Thread
« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2006, 04:22:56 pm »

Mr Bear's got one of the best blog entries ever. I'm dying here at work; a tit violating an arse is so... *unnecessarily* filthy and convoluted (think of the logistics involved!); Phillipe's trademark exclamation mark... actually all the blogs are plain killing lately, even LN's, which I never cared for.

Not so convoluted as you may think. I always thought lady cows had lots of little willies when I was a young'un.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: May Blogs - A Thread
« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2006, 04:24:55 pm »

What would the shingle be? Roast Beef totally freaking out as his computer explodes?


Yes please!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: May Blogs - A Thread
« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2006, 04:29:22 pm »

I would name a pub "The Dude and Catastrophe," and if I saw a pub named The D&C, I would visit. What would the shingle be? Roast Beef totally freaking out as his computer explodes?

Panel 6 can be your template
Logged

Bimmicus

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 32
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 186
  • Rotten Bastard
    • View Profile
    • SPLUNGE
Re: May Blogs - A Thread
« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2006, 05:30:03 pm »



(all rights reserved, mo fos)
Logged
you can't spank the monkey if he's on your back

ndpatel

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sixtyeights.com
Re: May Blogs - A Thread
« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2006, 08:54:36 pm »

I shouldn't have a problem, since I use Bloglines, but for some reason it always truncates LN's posts, so I have to read them on the blog. For the longest time I thought he just trailed off mid-sentence in nearly every post.

this is a common problem with blogger feeds, but LN's is the worst of them all, for some reason.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: May Blogs - A Thread
« Reply #58 on: May 16, 2006, 10:10:47 pm »

hm.

it took me way too long to realize that a cow's tit is an udder.

so I was imagining a human-style breast trying to enter an ass.

and I was confused.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: May Blogs - A Thread
« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2006, 10:19:13 pm »

hm.

it took me way too long to realize that a cow's tit is an udder.

so I was imagining a human-style breast trying to enter an ass.

and I was confused.

It's actually quite nice once it's in. Or so I've read.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up