Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The next time you appreciate how nice large titties look, be happy and smile to yourself. You deserve it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: You hid the Keith Moon head before he could find it, right? - 10 May 2006  (Read 10065 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=05102006

Holy balls, par. Those last few panels scared the crap out of me. Fun as that was, can this arc finally end? Please?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 11:33:07 am by jough »
Logged

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential

Christ Ass.  I didn't need to see that today.  But damn, this could be awesome.  This could go many places.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

mudokon

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile

Best twist ending......... ........ever........... .......
......
...........?
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas

Oh, come on, the title for this thread is clearly "I told you that story so I could tell you this one".

Or... at the VERY least, <TheDude>if you're not into the whole hidden text thing</TheDude>, "Slish, Sloosh".
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile

No, no, no.  The title of this thread is easily "You Buy Now and ask questions later, I suppose."
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 07:57:02 am by KeithHernandez »
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

antioch

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 185
  • fuggedaboudit!
    • View Profile
    • Facehugger Records

 10 minutes before I found this strip I was listening to "I Need Two Heads" by the Go-Betweens. 
 Here we have the most terrifying Achewood.
Logged
I am older now.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile

BTW, this strip is pretty awesome.  Ray drinking Keith Moons head juice, just to be able to tell that story.  Classic Ray.  I don't know, everytime I see Ray standing and holding something it cracks me up.  Pretty much all of Ray's movements just scream suave.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 08:06:22 am by KeithHernandez »
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential

This is pointless but,

Keith Moon's head is SO angry.  Is angriest it is ever being.

Sorry, just came to me...
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile

Holy crap.

Awesome, Onstad.  Pure awesome.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile

That is a truly furious decapitated rock star.
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile

Is this not the story about the Jamaican guy whose wife shipped his corpse to Holland in a rum barrel, which later was accidentally savored by some workers? Yes?
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

Drastic Action

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 29
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 194
  • Zounds!
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

You mean this one?  Somehow, the concept of drinking the fluid that is preserving a human corpse has now come up twice in one day for me.

edit: Well, now that article is gone.  Nevermind.

And I was reading this strip, thinking, hmm..  'they are really just rambling, it seems like Onstad just was throwing out these situations to see how th...  WHAT THE HELL' as my perhipheral vision picked up the perturbed head sloshing around.  It is still disturbing.
Logged
~

Drastic Action

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 29
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 194
  • Zounds!
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Also, In most other strips, a head coming to life like that would probably be a one-off gag, and the next strip would be about how the PS3 costs too much (or something like that).  But here..  there are repercussions.  They are not the repercussions that occur in the real world, but at least something happens as a result of some of this wacky crap.  I mean, when I first read the comic where ray sold his soul for piano skills, I figured that was just a gag.  When ray is told he's going to die from too many tofuttis, again, I predicted gag.  I think I have learned my lesson.

And I think that highlights an important issue -- everyone's complaining that it's too early for him to dive back into a storyline, but aren't they all just a rambling storyline?  This one just has more local cohesion.
Logged
~

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile

You mean this one?  Somehow, the concept of drinking the fluid that is preserving a human corpse has now come up twice in one day for me.

edit: Well, now that article is gone.  Nevermind.

And I was reading this strip, thinking, hmm..  'they are really just rambling, it seems like Onstad just was throwing out these situations to see how th...  WHAT THE HELL' as my perhipheral vision picked up the perturbed head sloshing around.  It is still disturbing.
Strange, look at this: http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060509/od_uk_nm/oukoe_uk_hungary_advisory_1
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

mrchee

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 163
  • -NULLAM REM NATAM-
    • View Profile

Panel 11.  Ray's though bubble.  Ownage
Logged
If no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up