Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit? - Nabu

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Look what Onstad made just for me!  (Read 5538 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Look what Onstad made just for me!
« on: May 16, 2006, 01:26:05 am »

I would just like to point out that this is the correct title for this thread.

Also, I'm pissed that the strip didn't update yesterday.  I wanted a birthday strip, dammit!
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

nuero

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 105
    • View Profile
Look what Onstad made just for me!
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2006, 03:11:09 am »

Also, I'm pissed that the strip didn't update yesterday.  I wanted a birthday strip, dammit!

Shit happens, dogg. I only have one birthday strip out of the whole four-and-a-half years of Achewood.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Look what Onstad made just for me!
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2006, 03:20:36 am »

Three, and I'm crossing my fingers for this year.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Look what Onstad made just for me!
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2006, 03:40:01 am »

I had the best birthday strip ever in 2005.  It was even about Beef's birthday!
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

V-Adore

  • Guest
Look what Onstad made just for me!
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2006, 03:40:34 am »

I only have two birthday strips, but they're Pat's dick getting electrocuted and Ray proving himself a coward, both of which are righteous birthday presents.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Look what Onstad made just for me!
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2006, 03:43:13 am »

I have had 4, but this is the best one.

I forgive Stad for number 3 since his babygirl was born the day before.  It is okay. 
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Look what Onstad made just for me!
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2006, 03:54:25 am »

Shit happens, dogg. I only have one birthday strip out of the whole four-and-a-half years of Achewood.

Same.  Oh well, at least it's a good one.

*sigh* I wish I was drinking right now.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Look what Onstad made just for me!
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2006, 04:18:59 am »

Yeah, no birthday strip for me this year either. :(

Three birthday strips for me.  This one being my favourite:

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=04262005

But this one was good too:

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=04262004

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Look what Onstad made just for me!
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2006, 05:21:02 am »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Look what Onstad made just for me!
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2006, 09:06:43 am »

I guess I'm a big ole "End of July" shut out.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Look what Onstad made just for me!
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2006, 12:38:25 pm »

Hmm, this is the only birthday strip I ever got.  It's a classic, at least.

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=01192004
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Look what Onstad made just for me!
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2006, 01:29:25 pm »

Hmm, this is the only birthday strip I ever got.  It's a classic, at least.

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=01192004

Nooooo

Oh, that's comedy gold. Thank you for reminding me that it exists.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Look what Onstad made just for me!
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2006, 06:27:53 pm »

Onstad loves me, that's why he always delivers the comedy gold on my birthday.

2002

2003

2004

2005

My birthday was on a Saturday this year so he made sure to deliver a Friday and a Monday in my honour.

~Paul


Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Look what Onstad made just for me!
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2006, 07:00:18 pm »

Onstad loves me, that's why he always delivers the comedy gold on my birthday.

2002

2003

2004

2005

My birthday was on a Saturday this year so he made sure to deliver a Friday and a Monday in my honour.

~Paul

Paul is obviously Onstad's favourite.

I noticed that you have a birthday strip about a birthday, too (the one from 2002).  We should start an elite club or something.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Look what Onstad made just for me!
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2006, 08:05:46 pm »

Hey Paul, welcome back!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up